END

I don't know how long I've been staring, I'm looking like a total creep right now, but do I care? Of course, no.

Not when I'm staring at the beauty that is Bae Joohyun, or Irene was what she preferred to be called (but I prefer calling her Joohyun because it annoys her, and slightly because I like her Korean name better).

And she's wearing her glasses.

Who am I to deny this delicacy in front of me. I'm only mortal compared to this goddess before me.

But really, the dynamic between us was what others called the game of cat and mouse, push and pull, hot and cold relationship -- I'm not sure if it could be called relationship either. We detest each other -- or at least that's what I think -- and got to each other's throat. Frankly speaking I'm a total d-bag towards her, I always tease her and annoy the heck out of her, especially when there's a guy asking her out.

Yeah, it's a typical middle school move boys do on the girls they like. But the thing is, we're not in middle school, we're in college for eff's sake.

I don't really know why I acted like a total shit on her, maybe a defense mechanism that my body set when I first met her and realized that she can crumble the walls I built around my heart like they're a piece of cards with just her smile.

I want to pin her against the wall and have my ways on her. I want to destroy that perfection and paint her with sins.

The fucking glasses didn't help.

Other times she's acting like a bitch on me, sending me cold glares, hitting me and saying she will never be attracted to me even if she's blind, then she'll be worst every time she caught me conversing with other girls. She's giving me mixed signals, not that I'm better though.

If Irene sends me her famous glare, I gave her my smirk in return. If she hits me, I'll just tease her and say I'm not into spanking kink. And if she says she's not attracted to me, I'll just have to prove her wrong, along with all the hickeys, panting and heaving Bae Joohyun.

I'm sure this will backfire and destroy us, but I can't pull out no matter how the warning sugnals go off on my head whenever her lips are on mine. She's my drug and I'm willing to get addicted.

"Hey, she's going to melt if you won't quit on your staring."

My friend, Wendy cut off my musing with a nudge.

I click my tongue to make my annoyance known and ignored her.

"Don't give me that attitude."

She faked her strict tone, the playfulness in her voice was apparent.

"You do know I hate her."

I don't like to lie, but since meeting Irene Bae, it has been my immediate response whenever she was talked to our circle of friends. To deny my feelings and say I hate her. They never knew what's happening to us behind closed doors and I'd like it to stay that way, that's what Joohyun wanted too. It was our dirty little secret, the only thing we share and the only thing that connects us both.

"Yeah, right. You have to try better than that."

Wendy scoffed beside me.

"If you really hate her you shouldn't be looking her way like you want to undress her--"

"--Who needs undressing? I could be of help."

A voice intervened us two.

Joy occupied the empty seat beside me and took the liberty of snatching the can of Pringles in my hand.