Prologue/Intro

Author's Note: As stated in the chapter title, this is more of a prologue. I wanted it to be like how the actual TMNT 2003 episodes are in the beginning, where there is a preview of a certain scene and how the episode is going to go. I thought that this did a good job in setting the tone of the episode and in some cases, gave you an idea of whether the episode would be part of the major plot for the season or be a minor episode or plot for character and world building. I hope you enjoy!

This takes place after the end of Spectacular Spider-Man and the end of season 2 of TMNT 2003, before the beginning of season 3, after the events of the Battle Nexus.

The Turtles are seen fighting foot ninjas, Hun and a man on a hoverboard with green skin and a purple outfit yelling maniacally.

Donatello is narrating what is happening.

"Remember the last time we met superheroes? If you don't, let's just say it was a pretty interesting experience. To put it simply, it was like we were in a new unreleased issue of one of Mikey's comics. Who did we meet you ask? The Justice Force, a superhero team. Except that time, they were well... older. This time, it's no longer a team, but one individual that we've come across. Who, you may ask? An individual with the powers of an arachnid. Or in laymen's terms you may know him as: Spider-Man. Even though I wouldn't exactly call him much of a man as he doesn't seem much older than we are. I'd love to explain more, but that'll have to wait when our current battle has finished. If we come out of it alive!"

"Look out!" Spider-Man yells as a grenade flies towards Michelangelo, who was down after a run in with Hun who tossed him. The grenade rolled and was ticking from 4.

3....

2.... Spider-Man picks it up and is about to throw it, when a pair of claws are seen shining behind him.

*Cue Spectacular Spider-Man Intro*

Living on the edge, fighting crime, spinning webs, swinging from the highest ledge, he can leap above our heads!

Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah! Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!

*Instead of Electro in the "Super Villains" headline of the newspaper, The Shredder is seen standing in front of flames. The rest is the same.*

Villains on the rise and the cities victimized,

Looking up with no surprise, arriving in the speed of time!

Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah! Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!

*The normal characters(Peter, Spidey, Gwen, etc.) seen in the intro are seen, except Mikey is seen as the last one, with the words "Battle Nexus Champion" seemingly written in above his name and is smiling while holding up a wrestling style championship belt that seemed to be home-made before getting dragged out of the sight and out of the intro by a dark green hand (Presumably by Raph)*

Spectacular, Spectacular, Spider-Man!

Spectacular, Spectacular Spider-Man! Spectacular!

*Some of the scenes in the web are replaced by some scenes in the story or scenes of the Turtles. Some of the scenes include Hun throwing Michelangelo, Spidey masterfully dodging bombs, and Spidey dodging Hun who smashes an unlucky table instead.*

Spectacular, Spectacular Spider-Man!

*Instead of crawling up the normal skyscraper, he's seen crawling up the middle of a green T as a spotlight moves left and right shining on him at times. He's later seen on the ground in front of the letters "MNT" before webbing the screen*

Spectacular, Spectacular Spider-Man!

*Suddenly after the webbing, the screen zooms out revealing the entire green "TMNT"*

*Cue TMNT 2003 Intro*

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

Turtles count It off!

1,2,3,4! (Turtles!)

Mutant Chain Reaction! (Turtles!)

Living Underground! (Turtles!)

Ninjutsu Action! (Turtles!)

It's a shell of a town!

*Spidey is seen swinging and landing a two-foot swing kick on the screen*

Turtles count it off!

(1!) Live by the code of the martial arts!

(2!) Never Violence. Someone else starts!

*The scene with Hun and the foot clan walking is replaced with the Green Goblin walking with the Purple Dragons. *

(3!) Always stick together no matter what!

(4!) If all else fails, then it's time to kick butt!

*The Turtles are seen leaping as they usually are with their weapons along with Casey*

*The last two shots of the turtles fighting the foot are replaced with Spidey doing so on the second to last, and him doing so with the turtles on the very last shot*

I love being a...

I love being a....

I love being a turtle! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

Turtles count it off!

1,2,3,4! (Turtles!)

There's no one better! (Turtles!)

Watch out for Shredder! (Turtles!)

They're like no others! (Turtles!)

Those teenage brothers! (Turtles!)

1,2,3,4! 1,2,3,4!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!