Cloud Based CMMS Software for Food and Beverage Industry | TeroTAM

In the food and beverage industry there are a lot of people involved in the process. Hence, CMMS is perfect for this industry. Here is an example, suppose you went to a restaurant and ordered a burger and a soft drink.

After that, you got your order within 15 min. But in that simple operation, there were several people involved such as the manager, the cook, servers & runners. Therefore, CMMS makes the workflow quick, organized, and effective. It is also helpful in inventory tracking & analyzing the overall cost.

TeroTAM's CMMS is the best solution for facility management in the food and beverage industry. From ensuring and demonstrating compliance to managing assets, preventive maintenance schedules and service requests, our software makes your job easier to help you maximize asset performance while controlling costs.

Our CMMS solution provides top of the line asset management capabilities so you can know at a glance where each critical asset is located and its status. Our cloud-based TeroTAM's software is accessible on any smartphone, tablet or computer; so you can manage work orders, input service requests and more from any of the locations under your command. Manage your facilities from anywhere with TeroTAM.