Because I Love You (Fluff)

Kirishima POV.:

"Oi Kiri truth or dare?!" Mina yelled at me. "Stop yelling and dare, a truth wouldn't be manly!" i said. "Hmmmmm...." She started looking at everybody who was playing, wich was me, Bakugo , Mina, Denki, Sero, Jiro, Tsuyu and Uraraka.

"I dare you to kiss your crush if you have one" she smirked at me. That little bitch. She knows who I have a crush on so I can't play it cool and act like I don't have one so I was thinking for a while and I came up with an idea.

"You didn't say the timeline of my 'crush' so I can technically kiss my crush from middle school or kindergarden" I laughed at her. She was just staring at me. "I hate you" She pouted. "Oh shut up" I rolled my eyes and stood up.

I can thank the Gods that Bakugo wasn't paying attention. Well I'm not that type of a person to wait for everything to happen and I was kind of planning to kiss him but she made me do it MUCH sooner. So here we go.

I grabbed his chin and kissed him on the cheek. He blushed deep red. How cute~ I tought as I sat back down and watched him stare at me.

Bakuhoe POV.:

So I was thinking about my life and stuff, I ignored everybody else, I really didn't want to be here right now, Kir- I mean- Shitty Hair literally dragged me here.

As I was thinking I stopped paying attention. I felt something on my cheek, then I realized Shitty Hair just kissed my cheek. MAH PRECIOUS CHEEK. I blushed and stared at him as he sat back down, what in the flying shit was that?!

Thank god I had a hoodie on, I pulled the hood over my head and face, blushing. i really didn't want to be here.//////

Kirishima POV.:

I couldn't stop staring at him, he was so adorable, trying to hide. I can't do this anymore. I grabbed his hand and started dragging him to my dorm.

He still had the hood on so of course he didn't know what the fuck was going on.

Bakugo POV.:

"Shitty Hair what the FuCk are you doing?!" I yelled at him. He was dragging me somewhere. Again. He opened a door and threw me in. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" I stood back up and looked him in the eyes. "Just enjoy~" was all that came out of him.

And then he KISSED ME AGAIN?!!! WHAT THE FUCK?! I kind of liked  the kiss, but I never kissed a person in my life so I didn't know what to do. Satan help me-

Kirishima POV.:

I soon realized that he doesn't know what to do. How adorable~ I tought. I pulled him closer as a sing to at least try to kiss me back. Looks like it worked. I pulled away for a sec so we could breathe and I whispered:

"Just put your heart into it..." and I kissed him again. This time, he kissed back and I gotta admit that he was pretty good.We were kissing for a while and then we couldn't breathe so we pulled back again. "W-W-Why did you k-kiss m-me?!"

He was stuterring and I could die on the spot from cuteness! I hugged him and said: "Because I love you"

Hi there!
I hope you enjoyed this shitty oneshot! All requests are open!! Exept for angst, I'm sorry angst lovers😩.
Anyways, see ya later!!!❤❤