xoxo gossip grill

"XHAMSTER" you hear your babi grill say. you guys meet up and walk to class after getting the broken armed mf that is a cripple. as you walk together to class you look across the yard and see the sexiest hamster you have ever seen, Corpsey McCracken. he. the man you want to marry.
"look at him so sexy in all his glory" you say to elevated evelin and your baby grill. corpsey looks at you, winks, bites his lip, looks you up and down 😩. he walks to you and your friends, passes you a note that reads"hey zan, it's corpsey ily you r so sexy meet me at 6 tonight 😏"
he's so hot you think. you though of his little hamster arms pinning you against the wall and nibbling your toes. all that is left now is to get through the day. meet corpsey😩😩. and ,,, yk.

it's 6pm now

corpsey rocks up to your house in his baggy jeans and blue button up shirt, you think how sexy he is.
you hop in his car while wearing a short black dress. you look like a big black co-
you arrive to his house and to your surprise he lives in a mansion 😲
you walk up 8 flights of stairs where he guides you to his room, his little spaghetti arms look like they'll snap but he turns his LED lights to red and puts on some sexy music (in the video at the top) he walks closer pinning you against the wall. omg he's a mafia boss hamster 😲😲 you say he's even sexier and now he uses his tiny mouth to eat your very big and very delicious booty.

the end mf