Navel Blackmail

This is going to be a long story about my experience as I would like to mention every detail to help u picture the scene.
My name is Ram(R) I am from Mumbai, I work as a software engineer at a MNC . I have above average looks with good physique.
This story happened few months back. A new family just moved to my neighbouring vacanct apartment.
It was just a lady and her kid.
Days passed I had hardly seen the duo. One day when I was alone at home the door bell rang. And as I opened the door a beautiful lady in her mid 30s greeted me...saying hie bhaiya I am your neighbor Shalini(S). Aunty hai gharpe? She asked.
I was dumbstruck by her beauty. She had the most beautiful face with an innocent smile. Her eyes were big, here lips were pink ,she was voluptuous yet In a slim manner . she wore a saree and her partial waist was visible. My eyes were glued to her milky white waist. She had tucked it above her navel. She looked at me with a smile.

I gathered myself and said hello m ram

I gathered myself and said hello m ram...mummy is not home. She introduced herself and I welcomed her in. We exchanged few chats n I understood that she too works for a MNC and was staying with her kid.
Days past and we became quite good friends. My parents would go for work leaving me alone at home. And due to the covid situation and work from home me and Shalini would often work together at my place or hers...I always used to steal glances looking at her beauty but she would always dress conservatively not exposing much.
She was divorced and happy. One day her kid saw a PS4 at my place and insisted on playing...to my luck he used to do this on a daily basis. For hours he used to be immersed in playing PS4 at my place leaving just me and his mom (my Shalini) alone at her place to work...
We used to work eat watch movies together.
One day we were watching a South Indian movie together in her laptop
And this romantic scene was on.

I looked at her

I looked at her...she was controlling her smile. I said Shalini this actress Sada she looks like u. She said Kuch bhi ram.
R - m serious , I bet in blue saree like this u would look even more beautiful.
S - haha only blue saree
R - no no all sarees and all dress u look even hotter n sexier
S- watch d movie ram
R - I cannot
S- y
R- tat scene n a beautiful girl beside me is creating a chaos in my mind.
S - hahaha tum bhi na ram. y what's so romantic, I bet u may have watched even more hotter films if u knw what I mean
R - yeah tats true, but watching girls wearing low sarees is my weaknesses.
Looking at Sada m imagining u.
S- what u imagining me in low saree...but I always wear it properly.
R - tats d chaos in my mind ...I wish I could see u in low saree
S - haha...keep dreaming..
R- I made a sad face..
S- btw..I have pic of mine in low jeans n crop top if that cud calm u down...
R - pls show me and I will do anything for u for eternity...
S- haha u r funny