ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Bright and sunny, like her sweet soul.

The day Olivia was born, animals everywhere called out in Symphony almost as if to alert the world she existed.

Her magical connection to these wondrous creatures was something no one would ever be able to match.

It was almost as if she was a small fraction of the Earth herself.

_________________________________________

Olivia yawned, rubbing her eyes tiredly. The young girls platinum blonde hair fell in soft, gentle locks all around her body. She had refused to cut it for so long now it reached the middle of her back.

Olivia blinked the hazy blur of morning tiredness away, staring up at her calendar taped to the ceiling.

The girls eyes widened.

''It's my birthday. My 11th birthday!''

With a squeal and a bounce, she was off the bed and changing into some daytime clothes. Her myriad of pets chattered in their respective areas. The girls abnormally large room was filled with objects to care for her animal companions.

Olivia walked over, checking on each of her snakes' terrariums. Then the frogs. Then the bunnies in their play area on the other side of the room. And her owl on it's perch in the corner. And finally, her Kneazle. The only magical creature her parents ever allowed her to keep.

Olivia patted his head, before sprinting down the stairs to get to her mailbox outside.

She lived in a very wide, open field. That being said, she had very little neighbours except the ones maybe two miles or more from her.

Rushing out to the standing box, she unlatched it and reached inside to find a milky white parchment come back out with her hands.

A letter.

Signed with the official Hogwarts seal.

Letting out a scream of excitement, Olivia ran back inside to tell her parents about the good news.

_________________________________________

This is it, today is the day, the day she went to Hogwarts.

Olivia was almost bursting out of her own skin with excitement. The train station around her was bustling like the butterflies in her stomach, a grin spread across her face.

''Momma, momma, I can't wait we need to go through nowww!!''

''Olivia, darling, I'm not coming with you, you're going on your own. I have business to attend, you should know already.''

The girl stopped short, blinking slowly. After a few moments, she sharply inhaled, and turned to her mother.

''Alright then, I can do it. Go, you have better things to do, you work at the Ministry after all.''

Olivia's mother smiled, leaning down to kiss her daughter on the forehead.

''I love you, sweetheart. Have an amazing first year at Hogwarts.''

And with that, she was left alone with her owl, a giant cart filled with school supplies, and herself. Olivia quickly looked around, seeing the people around her. None of them stood out or seemed to mind her.

Suddenly, the girl turned at a tussle of gathered voices.

''Alright then, Fred, George, are you both ready?''

''Yes, mum.''

''Of course, mum.''

The older woman addressing the children turned to an older kid, all with the same red hair as her.