o n e .

Charlotte watched the Sheriff with lustful eyes, her orbs undressing his body with nothing but pure want. She drank in every detail of him from his strong jaw to his full cheeks that were stuffed with chew, a toothpick sticking out from the corner of his mouth. She took a long draw from her cigarette and blew the smoke slowly, hoping the Sheriff would notice it out of the corner of his eye. She was right. He paused his conversation for a brief moment with his deputy and their eyes met. She threw him a wink and he drank it up like she knew he would. He was wrapped around her petite little manicured finger and they both knew it. He'd do anything for his little summer peach.

   Charlotte's shift was over at the diner and now she only waited for Lee to finish his conversation with his deputy so she could have him all to herself. She drank in his physique in the Sheriff's uniform. His brown hat sitting neatly a top his head with a newly clean haircut that she had given him herself. She bit her lip at the memories of how that haircut went. How he held her hips tightly and made her ride his cock as she carefully snipped his hair. One wrong move and she'd see the side of Lee that sent shivers down her spine. Her eyes moved over his broad chest and his soft belly that only slightly pressed against his belt. She loved his tummy and she made a note to show her appreciation to the way he looked whenever she could. Running her small hands over his stomach as she engulfed him into her mouth. It drove him insane and she loved to watch him come apart before her eyes. She loved her Sheriff inside and out. He was a brave man and he made her feel safe. He worshipped the ground she walked on and in return, she made him feel like the most powerful man in the world.

   Charlotte pushed herself off the diner wall as the deputy got into his cruiser and left. Finally, their conversation had ended and Charlotte was so wrapped up in her thinking that she hadn't even noticed. Lee sauntered over to her, one of his thumbs hooked through his belt loop as the other rested on the holster of his revolver. She subconsciously clenched her thighs together and he noticed.

"Waitin' on me, darlin'?" Lee smirked at the little fox in front of him, her auburn locks falling past her perky breasts. He gently ran the tips of his fingers up the side of her thigh as he stepped closer to her, his large frame towering over hers. She had to crane her neck to look up at him and his cock hardened as she innocently peered at him through thick lashes. She was far from innocent but she loved to toy with her Sheriff.

"Can we go for a ride, Lee? Maybe two?"

   Charlotte ran her finger across Lee's badge and down to his tie, gently clasping it in her tiny fingers. Lee's breath hitched as Charlotte pressed her chest against his own. He could feel her hardened nipples against his buttoned shirt. His cock twitched in his trousers.

"I want to see the stars."

"Anything for you, sugar."

   All the windows down in Lee's cruiser, Charlotte sang her heart out to her favorite song. "Crimson & Clover" by Tommy James. Her head rested on Lee's lap and her bare feet hung out of the passenger window, the breeze blowing through her pedicured toes. A glossy red that was Lee's favorite, same as her nails. His hand lazily scratched her scalp and twirled pieces of her fiery locks around his fingers.

"Yeah, my my. Such a sweet thing. I wanna do everything, what a beautiful feeling."

   Charlotte sang beautifully as she looked up at Lee, running her delicate fingers over his soft face, her thumb gently rubbing the cleft in his chin. He looked down at her and placed a loving kiss to her fingertips.