chapter 1

Jake pov

As i was walking to get jaemin and my lunch, i suddenly saw him walking to the main office along with other students who were suddenly enrolled to belift high school in the middle of the semester which i thought was weird.
"How come they suddenly enrolled here"
"I honestly dont know" i got startled by jungwon who was standing behind me and chenle who was just a couple steps away.
"We should probably go before haechanie and jaeminie gets all nagging". Said jungwon
"Yeah but haechanie would nag at you for wasting his time waiting for you so that he could even though he probably ate half of his food and jaeminie would just nag at you like a mother". Said chenle
I sigh "I guess we should go".

Once we all got our and jaeminie food we headed toward the others.
"Hey did you guys hear that we are getting students but like half of their school, probably around 500 students since someone accidently burn down the school". Said renjun
"Honestly, it should be our school i mean who the fucks likes this school with whores and fuckboys who look like clowns" said haechan as he was about to throw his carrots and juice at the next table and sunoo trying to stop him".
"Please you are one and no not a fuckboy but a whore and - said jaemin before being interrupted by jake
"Ok stop, we still need to study for math and i do not want to be hearing this" i said
"You mean only you because last time i checked i hated math and the only person who would ever waste their precious time on math is you" said haechan as i just rolled my eyes.

Jaemin pov
As i was just watching the others argue or whatever they were doing, i decided i would crack an egg on haechan head to shut him up and it kinda work?
"YALL that hurts why would you do that, Are you TrYinG to KilL mE"
As the youngsters just laughs at him acting dramatic again.
But i soon regret doing that as chenle, jungwon and sunoo started cracking their egg on the person head nexts to them, which later started a food fight with the entire lunch room and of course me and jake were out of fight that was currently happening.

We soon saw renjun and haechan pulling the hair of yuna and sowon and actually getting into a fight even though we tried stopping them but we couldn't since people were blocking us due to the foods flying around so we couldn't do much.
(Not the idols one ok. Just normal name that i thought of at the moment)

??? Pov
As half of us were arriving to lunch with the vice principal and the other half were arriving to classes with the principal. We suddenly came to lunch with food flying and fights between a sunny looking guy and a foreign looking guy pulling two girls hair??.

Half of our group being highly confuse as to why there were food fights happening and the vice principle looking like a tomato due anger.

Back to jake pov
"Ahem, Ahem, AHEM"
Everyone stop, and looked at the vice principal as they're eye widens upon seeing him.
"I would like to know WHY this is happening IN a place where we are suppose to be eating and haechan if you dare to run away i will not hesitate to give you detention for 2 hours and have you clean up the bathroom".
"WHAT, Hell no like hell i would even touch the bathroom who knows how many people fucked in there. Said haechan as he was grossed out
"Then I'll like to know who started this whole mess" vice principal kim asked ( it's doyoung nct if you don't know)
Then everyone pointed at our table and pointing at us individually. I scoffed
"Now why the hell would you point at me, i had nothing to do with this stupid mess so don't point at me unless you want a broken finger". I said trying to not break someones finger off
Suddenly, the peoples who were pointing at me just drop their finger and looked away as i glared at each of them.

Vice principal kim just sighed and demanded the ones who were responsible and who took place in the mess to clean up the mess and themselves. While the other either went to their classes or to their free times that they still have left as lunch isn't over. Unaware of the students with masks on.

This is my first story so hopefully you like it and please correct my grammar or words that i mistaken and I'll fix it.

Also a warning this book will contain profanity so cussing and swearing will be in here. Dont worry, i will warn you guys if uncomfortable
Yes this is a bxb if you don't like you don't have to read and don't try to leave bad and inappropriate comments cause i will report you.