Kabedo

sorry for any misspellede word I don't talk english

***********************************************************************************************************

Ship:Kaeya x Albedo

Fluff

royale AU

Kaeya is a prince 19 years old

Albedo is 18

There is held a fest so Kaeya can find a wife

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pov. 3th Person

It was currently 11 pm and the many quest filled the ballroom of prince Kaeya's palect. Under the quest there was a man with ashy light blonde hair, tied in a littel ponytail so the rest of it falls gently down on his shoulders, he was not verry tall and almost not noticable under the taller quest but the prince saw him from a place above and admired him.

Ever since the perents of the prince died in war he wasn't himself, he still had that flity like personality as the worker in the castel discribe, but he dind't show himself outside the castel. Almost evry month there was held a Party often with the excuse being a fest for the prince's dead perants or something like that. It dind't amused the prince when People then came, everyone seemed happy,of course he also seemed happy but he never was. But after a while it didn't bother the prince so much because he then could see the ashy light blonde haired man.

The Party was now on going, Music was playing, People were dancing they all seemed to have fun, all People just one short man not. The prince now showed himself, Walking down the stairs that lead to the second Floor. All the female quest went straight to him asking for a Dance or so, the Chance of this tumult used the ashy light blonde haired man and escaped outside to the littel garden, Walking around and just thinking about some stuff.

After a while the peace of said man was interupted by no one other then the prince himself. Both just stood there not wanting to break the quiet harmony there. Time flew by and the prince let out a long sigh. It made the ashy light blonde haired man wonder so he asked: "Somethings wrong your highness". Not even a second later the prince replied: "Call me Kaeya Beauty and don't you think its boring, I mean the ball and stuff."

The nickname made the Shorter man blush, it isn't all the time that the prince himself calls you by a nickname. "My Name is Albedo, your high- I mean Kaeya", said the the ashy light blonde hairedman. "Do you keep me company that evening and dance this one dance with me?", asked Kaeya bowing down and lifting a hand to Albedo so he can take it. Albedo just stared looked at the hand with concern. Quietly whispered Albedo "but the rules". Kaeya replied with a slight smile " You know as the soon to be new ruler I can change the rules my queen". Albedo reflected on his decision before he took Kaeya's Hand.

Kaeya pulled his self up on Albedo a littel, he now stood in front of Albedo. One of Keaya's Hand reached to Albedo's hair rubber and pulled softly on it, letting the back-tied hair down. It didn't really Change Albedo's appearance.

Kaeya led Albedo through the door which led back into the ballroom. As they both entered the room it became all quite and People started to stare. Albedo got nervous on the other Hand Kaeya didn't mind the staring at all.

As the both reached the middel of the room, Kaeya signaled the musicians to continue playing with a hand gesture as soon as they saw it they sarted playing a slowed song.

Kaeya placed a hand on Albedo's hips and Held the other Hand high with one of Albedo's Hand, Albedo placed his free Hand on Kaeya's shoulder. With on step Forward Kaeya began to lead.

The both danced a romantic Dance when the whispers of the bystanders penetrated albedo's ear. Kaeya noticed that and began to whisper soft nothings in Albedo's ear instead, such sweet nothings like, " You look Beautiful" and more

The Music got quieter and quieter bevor it stopped and so the Dance between the two, soon People started to rush over to the two. One of the female guests shouted a Question that made the two puzzle, "Are you two together now?". Kaeya looked over to Albedo, Albedo just nod and so Kawya turned to the women and said a short yes.

After that all the two had enough alone time. Because they both dind't want to stay longer in the ballroom Kaeya led Albedo into his room. There he sat himself down on his bed Albedo on his lap, giving kisses on his neck and whispeing something into Albedo's ear:"So you said you are mine, I don't see my mark on you, yet". Albedo became very red what made Kaeya laugh out loud, before he connected their two lips in a sweet, innocent kiss.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

End?

Please give me ideas for more chapters