Winter.

Name: Winter.

Status: Alive

Status: Alive. Parents: Sarah and Eugene Relatives: Sarah Jr, (older sister) Nancy, (older sister) David and Dave, (twin younger brothers, both deceased) Bunny, (younger sister) Sarafina, (maternal aunt) Nala, (cousin) Jasiri, (maternal uncle, deceased) Louie, (maternal grandfather) Abigail, (maternal grandmother) Mussa, (paternal grandfather) Lisa. (paternal grandmother, deceased) Occupation: Queen of The Pride Lands. Personality: Brave, kind, romantic, over-protective (sometimes, to her little sister), carefree (before her younger twin brother's death), loveable, fun. Likes: Simba, Marshall, (formerly) her siblings being safe, Simba being safe, playing in the snow. Dislikes: Hunters, and twin brother's death, (caused by a hunter shooting them) her siblings being in danger, her siblings disobeying her and getting into trouble afterwards, Simba in danger. Love interest and mate: Simba.  Children: Kiara Kopa, Kion (future).(Sorry, Kion isn't born in this yet... I am also super sorry for changing this.) Possible person who had a crush on her: Marshall. Childhood crush: Simba. Ex-boyfriend: Marshall. (Reason for break up: He proposed to her, but they only dated for a week, so she broke up with him)
History
She first met Simba as a cub, when playing with Nala in the snow. She had no friends, so Simba and Nala quickly became friends with her. A few years after they met and became friends, she, Simba, and Nala went to the elephant graveyard. She also tried to fight the hyenas, but they knocked her out with they claws and paws. Simba came quickly to her rescue, and told her to get up, and also helped her up. When Mufasa came, and also got onto Simba for getting her and Nala in danger, she said that it was her who encouraged him to go to the elephant graveyard, and made him want to go more. Mufasa chuckles and messes with them for the rest of the evening. She is next seen at the gorge. Scar told them that Mufasa had a suprise for them. Simba gets very excited and jumps around. He asks Winter if he thinks that is exciting. But Winter says that she doesn't trust Scar. Scar asks if he would lie to them. Then Winter says that he wouldn't, with her ears perked down. Scar says that it was good that she thought that. The stampede starts shortly. She and Simba run quickly. Mufasa comes quickly. He puts them on a rock. The rest is yet to be written.