We met on tinder...

Popsicle man was a mix of happy and bored...

He had just downloaded a popular e-dating app he had heard of online... "Tinder" it was named.

He hoped to find someone of equal odoriferous essence as him. He spent hours and hours searching for someone; as he searched and searched he kept constantly getting hit on by counterproductive dolts. He knew even if had to search for matches his whole life, he would never get with one of those stooges.

He was beginning to lose hope, but just as he was about to give up, he got matched with the most beautiful, round-headed noble god. His profile was openly named "Bob the Ballerina". Popsicle man instantly swept right with his glacial broad finger. 

He looked at pictures of this majestic man before he messaged this enticing gentleman named "Bob" "Bob, you are so beautiful uwu~ bob senpai fufufufufufu- I love u so much can we date? ;))" after that he said "bob lots of girls want to date me but I do not like them I like u though bob senpai u so hot and were both gods uwu owo date me I love you senpai~ fufufufufufufuuu~!"

 He waited about 40 minutes for a response; and finally he got a message back. "do you have the power of e? ;)" He realized this was very good. He DID indeed have the power of E! He quickly responded "yes bob senpai anything for you senpai~ :))"

He waited more and more for Bob to respond. Popsicle man assumed Bob was playing hard to  get. He finally responded, bring Popsicle man to ecstacy; ravishment even. Bob said "Yes then Popsicle man senpai i will date you uwuwuwuwu bby~~ ;)))"

He texted Bob back "YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA", and Bob happily replied with "Meet me outside blox burger tomorrow at 4:30 pm bby ;)". Popsicle man was in metaphorical heaven. He readied himself mentally for his date tomorrow...