Rules and Requirements

For the most part, the simple basics were described in the description for the compilation; here's the more detailed version. If this goes well, I'm hoping to start another prompt(with more general topics)!

1.) Format: The format can be in any way you please, but there must be a comment either before or after the prompt containing something that tells or informs your readers where this prompt originated(which, in this case at the moment, would be me).

2.) Pairings: For the most part, I won't include ordered pairings(pairings that are predetermined and set), but every so often, I will limit the range of fandoms.

3.) Rating: The rating is entirely up to you, as you should make it as light, or hard, as you see fit.

4.) Suggestions: I'm always open to suggestions, so if there is a specific prompt that you would like announced, just let me know and I'll get to it.

5.) Kink: This is meant to be a compilation for kinks, so for each prompt, I'll name a kink and state its description, then how you weave it into your work will be entirely up to you.

6.) Kink Specification: You'll, of course, have to include which kink number you're participating in.

7.) Time Limit: There'll be no time limit on these prompts, since we all have different schedules and I want for everyone to be able to participate.

8.) Kink Description: I've been asked this, so I thought it'd be best to mention the topic. You can, of course, include the description of the kink I listed.

I intend for this to be a fun, learning experience amongst all writers who participate. If you have any concerns or questions regarding this, please let me know and I'll answer as soon as possible. Thank you!