𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit for chapter above )

chapter forty. and the award goes to...
════ ⋆͛♡⋆͛ ════

CALLIOPE WAS ANGRY, her brothers had forgot to wake her up for the Ball. Hence her anger. Stomping down the stairs and into the living room, she realized she should've stayed in her room.

She pivoted on her heel and was inching closer to the stairs before they heard her. "Where do you think you're going?" Damon crossed his arms.

"Damn it, I was trying to get out of this weird Scooby Doo team member meeting." She groaned.

"You're Calliope, right?" Elena said, eyeing the redhead.

"You must be Elena. It's so not nice to meet you," Callie grimaced, rolling her eyes.

Elena was a bit shocked at this but just chalked it up to bitterness.

"What is this for, exactly?" Callie raised an eyebrow.

"Not that you care but Esther is planning on killing her entire family. She's linked them all together with a spell. Whatever happens to one, happens to all of them," Elena retorted.

Callie's lips parted in shock, "What? How do you know this?"

"I met with Esther during the ball while everyone was distracted." Elena said, the words seeming to be unphasing to her.

"Oh my god. You can't, you have to stop it." Callie was alarmed, only worried about Eliza's life hanging in the balance.

"What do you mean?! It's good news Klaus will finally be dead. We win," Damon shrugged.

Callie ran a hand over her face, unsure of what to do. But then her primal instincts kicked in. If Klaus died, so would Eliza. This couldn't happen. This wouldn't happen.

"Callie," Damon gave her a warning look. "Don't do anything to screw this up."

"I won't," Callie said, walking to the front door. "But Eliza will." Using her vampire speed, she rushed out heading for the Mikaelson Mansion.

"Damon, go after her! Eliza will blow this thing to pieces and we'll never get her back." Elena yelled at him, Damon groaning as he chased after his sister.

There can never just be a normal day in Mystic Falls.

⋆͛♡⋆͛