Its the year of 2004, and in the small town of Shiganshina a murder has happened at the Yeager house. There was no evidence of a brake in and all that was left was a petrified 18 year old.

"Eren Yeager. 18, and the last known person to be with Carla Yeager before her.. murder... has been taken into custody for suspicion of being the killer."

That's what the copes were told to tell everyone, they had no leads to who could have killed her and he was the last one with her. They believe that he killed her in a blind rage and then shocked by what he had done called 911. The suspicion was proven further after taking him to the station where he wouldn't answer anything but instead just looked off into space with seemingly no emotion.

"Eren I need you to be honest. Did you kill your mother?" The cop asked lightly

.......

Nothing. No answer,

"EREN DID YOU KILL HER!?" Asked another cop getting angry with him, for that had been the 5th time of asking.

....

Still nothing no answer, no emotion, no nothing.

"Eren... I know you did it! You were the only one there! And no forced entry signs were seen to be there. So just save us all the time and sign your name here admiting to killing her." The same cop said as he put a peace of paper in front of the broken 18 year old.

Wanting it be all be over Eren grabbed the pen and wrote his name down. And that was that, after his name was put down on the paper he was taken to a Correctional Facility, and had confessed to a crime he didn't do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

299 words, this first part was going off of the actual story of the crime, yes this actually happened but the names and date and place were changed.
Hope you enjoy the rest of the book, see ya next chapter.