Part 1

~ your hope waters the roots of the flowers that have yet to bloom~

This is a story of a kind boy known as ___, he works in flower shop near the hat shop where Sophie works . Sophie and ____ are childhood friend. ___ is known for his kindness, big heart, and for sometimes being very playful.

 ___ is known for his kindness, big heart, and for sometimes being very playful

3. pov :

___ decorated the last bouquet for his customer.

"will that be all?" ___ asked his customer.

"yes, that's all, thank you ___"

" well than , come again" ___ said giving older lady her bouquet.

After lady payed she smiled and went out the shop ___  locked his shop after her. " hmmmmm... maybe i could visit Sophie, i should give her these decorations that i found for hats" . ___ opened a red box containing various ornaments, from pearls to ceramic flowers, even feathers.

 ___ opened a red box containing various ornaments, from pearls to ceramic flowers, even feathers

It was already slowly falling night when ___ heard a knock on his door.

KNOCK               KNOCK                KNOCK             KNOCK

___ put down the chalk and went to see who was at the door. Sophie stood there in front of the door in her green dress, she seemed to be deep in her thoughts. ___ opened the door so Sophie could enter. " Sophie what brings you here ? "

" I had a crazy day, so i stopped by to see you i hope you don't mind "

" Of course not , I'm actually happy you stopped by " ___ said with a kind smile on his face moving his (h/c) hair behind his ear " do you want tea or something else to drink ? " Now ___  was worried that something happened to Sophie, she is like a younger sister to him.

 " no thanks ___ " Sophie replied looking out the window at night sky " i should go "

" wait ,  i'll walk you"

Sophie smiled . ___ takes the red box and walks to hat shop with Sophie, on the way to the store Sophie tells ___ what happened to her.

" what's in the box ? " Sophie asks.

 " ohh... some decorations for your hats "

" thank you " Sophie says looking up at the sky.

~time skip~

Sophie walks into her store putting the box on the table. During looking at the colorful hats in the store ___ he heard the store door open and close. Someone got inside.

hiiiiiii~~~~ i hope you like it

hiiiiiii~~~~ i hope you like it . ( 479 words ).

8/7/2021 - writing