forever?

I don't know about this… Ashley thought. He paced back and forth in his bedroom. He tried to take his mind off of things, but all he could think about was…her.

Her hair, her nose, her ears, her beautiful lips that curved up in a small, sweet smile. He had never felt so strongly about someone before. It was always temporary for him, but this was different. Very different.

Too different.

But he couldn't help it. It was too late. He had already made it official; she was his now…

"Look, I don't give a shit what color they are. Just make it happen!" John yelled into his old cell phone. He was slowly growing impatient of the static and arguing with the stage director on the lighting. He had been yelling into the phone for what seemed like hours; he just couldn't come to a stopping point.

The boys of Black Veil Brides - Andy Biersack, Jake Pitts, Ashley Purdy, Jinxx, and Christian Coma, or CC, were all in the tour bus, waiting for their manager to finish his call. They could barely make out the words of the loud screaming coming from outside.

"God, someone didn't have their evening beer." Jake said, propping his feet up on the table.

"No shit. And, just to let you know, we eat there." Jinxx, who sat next to him, said to Jake. He just rolled his smirked and rolled his eyes, looking the other way.

"He better get finished soon. Showtime's 3:30." Andy commented, having another swig of his beer, "Which reminds me, Ashley needs to get his ass out of the bathroom so we can get ready." He said the last sentence loudly to make sure Ashley could hear him.

In the bathroom, Ashley Purdy was finishing the last of his facial makeup. He had decided to try doing it himself alone in the room, to have some patience and to also have at least a few minutes of quiet. It had been the noisiest time on the road this week, with all the shows and arguments with John and the directors. He was enjoying this time to himself, until Andy's comment.

"Yeah, yeah! Almost done, douche." he yelled back. Finishing off the last of the liner, he stuffed his makeup back into his bag and sprayed his hair one last time before exiting the bathroom. Throwing down his bag on the floor, he grabbed a beer from the mini fridge and sat down next to CC, who was re-doing his nails black.

"Finally! I was about to call the police to bring the jaws of life! Gonna have to pry the damn door off!" Jake said. Ashley gave him a look, then shot him the bird.

"Well that was offensive."

"Yeah. So anyway, isn't Automatic Loveletter, or should I say Juliet, coming by?" he asked Andy. Andy nodded.

"She's watching the show, and I think she's performing somewhere near Main Stage." Ashley nodded and pried off the cap of his beer.

"And, lemme guess, you're going to meet the first hottest chick you see and knock her off? The usual?" CC remarked, finishing his last nail.

This didn't really come as an offense to Ashley. He knew that they didn't make fun of him for it, because it was who he was. They know it's what they do sometimes do, except for Jinxx and Andy, but they have regards, since they're in full and serious relationships.

But Ashley was a single forever, party every night kind of guy. He was one who could survive without an all-out relationship status. And CC was right, it always seemed to be a different girl each night. But that was his thing.

"First Playboy bunny and we're off!" Ashley yelled, raising his beer bottle. Jake and CC both cheered their agreements. Andy stood up, grabbed his bag, and headed towards the bathroom. Jinxx followed behind him, soon followed by the rest of the boys. Leaving Ashley alone.