A Truth that the World needs to change

Yes the world has suffered. millions dead, and others lost everything . But the truth is that millions who suffered were the poor people in the pandemic. 

                 They say when bad time arrives , it destroys everything and does not discriminate the rich to the poor nor upper race to the lower. Somewhat it was the truth. The virus came and it came for everybody. Millions died and the rest were left broken. It taught humanity the art to survival and art to be prepared. The CORONA Virus has changed the human perspective to the world. Once the careless world is started to worry of their heath, hygiene and communal hygiene. 

                    But the reality is the people who have money and power and got free way to loot the world and and benefit their own interest

                    But the reality is the people who have money and power and got free way to loot the world and and benefit their own interest. They forget humanity , they forgot that poor people could not even receive a proper twice meal a day, they did forget that there were children that slept hungry stomach and died of starvation. In this severe situation of the pandemic the people with money, the people that could actually help the situation such actors and influencers were found long away enjoying the time in private pools whereas the poor people had to end their thirst with dirty water. This is unspoken truth that we all know but stay quite.  A rich kid instead of buying an fancy five thousand dollar Gucci jacket could actually provide a thousand poor people twice a day meal. The World needs to change their perspective towards the world they think it is easy but it is not to  the poor class. Ninety nine percent of world is run by the rich and their interests.

There is much so much that could be done to make this world place for children of the poor who do not get proper food and nutrition throughout their life. They are ones suffer and are oppressed but still the rich wants to be richer and the poor ends up getting poor. The young people have power and capability to change the scenario of this world. If we the youth of this world stay united we could end this spread of negativity and poverty into a world of equality, humanity and better place for the inhabitants of this world. The god has sent everybody in with a mission but now it is we who decide the motive of live and reason we should dedicate it for.