NINETEEN

Dominic and Reyna walk side by side into a garage before Dom pulls a guy out from underneath the car he is working on, startling him slightly. "Toretto, Roshani..." He spoke as he calms from the sudden scare, "When'd you both get back in town?" Reyna rolled her eyes as she stepped closer to him, "We're looking for a car you did an engine mod on. Nitromethane tank. Ford full-size, Continental tires." The guy shakes his head as he looked between the two who didn't look very friendly.

"Look, what are you doing coming in here like this, huh?" He questioned the two of them, "This ain't your scene anymore, boss. Don't ever put your hands on me again, okay?" He sneered at the two of them, "Say hi to your sister for me." Reyna and Dominic looked at each other as the guy went back under the car. Reyna rolled her eyes pulling him back out before lifting him off it and slamming him down on the hood of the car.

Dominic then drops an engine to where it's hovering above the guy's face, a sly smirk resting on Reyna's face as the guy went pale instantly freaking out. "A Korean kid brought it in. David Park. It's a green Ford Torino," He rushed out in a panicked state before looking at Dom, "Please don't drop this on me!" Dom raises the engine as Reyna let go of him allowing him to scramble away from the hood, Rey and Dom made their way out with the simple name; David Park.

•┈┈┈••✦🚘✦••┈┈┈•

Dominic kicks down David Park's door allowing him and Reyna to rush into the apartment, Reyna grabbed David and shoved him towards Dom. "Green Torino, running nitro," Dom states as he shoved David against the wall, "Whose car?" Reyna kept watch for cops as David freaked out, "I don't know, man! I'm just the middleman. I swear! I'm just the middleman!" Reyna turned to David as Dom tossed him onto the couch.

She stepped closer to David and leant down to his level as she spoke, "I'd start giving answers real quick before this gets ugly." He looked from her to Dom before shaking his head, "Wait, wait, wait. I don't know shit, man. I swear. I just run cars for Braga, all right? All I can do is get you in the race! That's all I can do." Dom started walking over to him as he rambled on, "What race?" David doesn't answer him so Dom lifts him up and throws him out the window holding on to his foot.

Reyna stood next to Dom waiting for an answer however, below the apartments checking out David's car is Brian O'Connor who hears a sudden yell. He looks up to see a man hanging out the window, he quickly makes his way up to the apartment. "Come on, man. I don't know shit! Just let me up! I told you, you got to talk to Braga!" David pleads as Reyna hears the footsteps and turns to the door as Brian runs in raising his gun at Dom, "Bring him up, Dom!"

Brian's eyes softened at the sight of Reyna though he knew that Reyna wouldn't let someone die, not like this. When he found out she was wanted again for working with Toretto and hijacking gas tanks he was worried about her but wasn't all that surprised. "Bring him up!" Brian ordered looking over at Dominic who focused on David, "You here to take us in, O'Connor?" Reyna looked between her brothers letting out a shaky breath.

"Letty was my friend too," Brian says making Reyna and Dominic look at him, she looked down as Dominic spoke, "You weren't anyone's friend." Brian lowered his gun with his eyes on Reyna, "Letty was running for this guy, Braga, and things went bad. I'm going to get these guys, Rey, Dom. Now let me do my job and bring him up." Reyna and Dominic looked at each other as that determination returned to her.

Reyna looked back at Brian, "We're going to kill this Braga and anyone else who gets in our way." Dominic lets go of David who quickly grabs the curtains, Brian rushed over to help David up as Reyna and Dominic slip away leaving Brian slightly annoyed as he pulled David up arresting him. He looked down at the spot where Reyna had been standing and noticed a piece of paper resting there, he picked it up and saw a number on it. He looked from the door to the number before putting it in his pocket.