Zeek + Austin One-Shot

Random kissing scene. Tell me if you like it. If you want to read the story, it was taken over by ashykins. :) Go visit her page to read more.

Oh my-fucken-god!

The look on Austen’s face won’t leave my mind. I was now in a closet crying my eyes out because of that look.

After I told him, I ran. He was yelling my name, but I refused to look at him, I just ran. I hated the look of disappointment on his face.

“Zeek! Where are you?! I know you can fucken hear me! Get your ass out here!”

Yup that’s Austen for ya.

 And he won’t take no for an answer. Ever.

I forced my self to answer him. I called out “In Here.” and locked the door. I didn’t want him to see me. His yelling stopped. I herd his footfalls stop right outside the closet. He tried the handle. I heard him let out an exasperated sigh, and then I’m guessing he put his back to the door.

“Zeek, would you please come out? I just want to talk to you. About, you know, what you said to me. Please?” His voice sounded a little bit muffled.

Remind me never to let him near me when I’m hysterical. I can never say no to him.

All I did was unlock the door. And then step out. And let myself become a human punching bag. I even put my arms up to protect my face.

 Or that’s what I thought would happen. But instead of killing me, I got the biggest shock of my life.

Austen pulled me back in to the closet. My arms were pulled away from my face and Austen lifted my chin. Then he did something I never thought would happen to me. He kissed me. And then kissed me again. And again. I think I’m in haven. Or hell. I can’t tell which is worse.

I melted into his arms. Literally. I couldn’t support myself, so Austen supported both of us. By support, I mean he lifted me on to his hips. I gladly complied. I wrapped my legs around him.

And then reality came knocking. Again literally.

“Who the hell is on there? Get your asses out here!”

“I promise this is not done.” Austen’s voice was raspy. We were both breathing hard. What the hell will the person outside the door think?