CUPID!

"why him?"

"why him?"

"why anyone else
when he exists ?"

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

cadence ophelia romerez believed in soulmates. she believed in cupid striking two individuals with his imaginary bow and arrow, creating an infatuation. she believed in people so intertwined and reliant on the other, they would rather die than be apart. she believed in sticking with a partner through the good, the bad and the ugly. she believed in fairytale weddings where mothers weeped tears of joy and the atmosphere was brimming with happiness. she believed in brides gowned in all white and grooms who beamed at the sight of their lover arriving at the altar. to put it simply, she believed in love at first sight.

which made it almost ironic how her dad had knocked up her mum and then promptly disappeared, leaving the woman to raise a small child herself whilst also battling alcoholism and bipolar disorder. not exactly the perfect relationship she'd dreamed of.

that was maybe where her aspiration stemmed from. her parents own failed marriage was a bitter disappointment, making cadence eager to make up for it in some way. she immersed herself in a romantic fantasy where a guy would sweep her off her feet and they'd live happily ever after.

so when she falls for rafe cameron, a dangerous drug-addicted boy seemingly incapable of love, no one is sure how it'll end. all they do know is, no love story is truly ever perfect.

AVA SPEAKS!lmao not me writing and publishing this in one sitting

AVA SPEAKS!
lmao not me writing and publishing this in one sitting. updates will be slow since i actually haven't thought out the plot but i discontinued violet and wanted a new book on the go! enjoy girls, gays and sluts for rafe cameron <33

TW: sexual themes, drug and alcohol usage, mention of suicide and bipolar disorder, addiction

DTS: -harrystylesbitxh arrogantgod -rogersonlyfans slutblues faelocket -citygirlk professionallsimpp cynicalriots floukruheda 1-800-TOMLINSON -voidtears cosmicdyl dylanscrystal Chrysannthemum @-WHORE4HARRYSTYLES i love u all!