♥︎ DIECI ♥︎

" Adriana, please welcome Leon Goretzka and Paolo Dybala!" Max said excitedly.

I stared at the two of them, confused, and then Max said "Hello and welcome to the L&M Show! First of all, I realize it sounds a lot like M&Ms, but it was the only name Leon and I could settle on!"

" Well, the other options were The Max Show, The Maximillian Show, The Meyer Show, and The M Show, so I think that is the most suitable name for this because both of us are the hosts," Leon responded

"Yes, yes, yes Anyway, we have two special guests on our show every month! A man and a woman are both required to spend a whole month together locked up in a house; to make things simpler for you, we searched for someone who works in the same profession so you guys could agree on something." Max stated 

"Our idea was to try and form friendships between people, which usually works out. Anyway, for the month of August, our Guests on the Show are, Paulo Exequiel Dybala, an Argentinian Football Player who plays for Juventus FC and the Argentinian National team, Paulo is 27 years old and was born on November 15th, 1993. Then we have Adriana Ludovica Maldini, an Italian Football Player who plays for the AC Milan Women's Team and is also in the reserves for the Italian Women's Team, and she is scheduled to play with them in the Woman's Euros next summer, Adriana is 21 years old and was born on October 28th, 1999." Leon said. 

" Now, I've prepared Slides for you that explain everything, so while I open that, you two may talk with one another." Max Said 

As Max and Leon proceeded to launch their slide presentation, which they seemed quite pleased of, I sat down next to Paulo and said, "Hi, so you're Paulo?"

" Yes, I am. Your name must be Adriana Maldini, and your father's name is Paolo Maldini, correct? " Paulo said

"That's my father, how do you know him?" I said, Confused.

"Didn't you realize that everyone in Italy knows your father?" Paulo said

"No, I lost my memory, so I don't remember anything but my name, my father's name, my birthday, my best friend's name, and this random name that feels important but I can't figure out who's name it is or why it's important to me," I explained to Paulo, I know I just met him, but since I'm stuck with him for the rest of the month, we should get to know one other better, right?

"Oh, if you don't mind, who is your best friend?" Paulo said

"His name is Joshua Kimmich," I say.

"Hey! I know who he is; he is friends with Leon; they are both players on the same team; you should ask him about Joshua." Paulo said

As I was ready to respond, I heard Max yell, "SLIDE SHOW IS READY!"

Paulo and I shifted our attention to the huge screen inside the theatre room; after approximately 30 minutes of Leon and Max explaining their Slideshow, I realized what this was.

It was a game in which we had to live in a two-story house with two bedrooms, each with its own bathroom, which I was glad about because I didn't want to share a bathroom with a stranger. It also included a kitchen, two living rooms (one on each level), a laundry room, a backyard, and a storage room.

The rules are just as follows: - We were not allowed to leave the house at all. - We only have 3 hours of screen time each day, not including TV watching. - There will be no fighting between the two of us.

They also said that our closest friends and family, as well as our respective clubs, had been notified of this.

They gave us our phones for the next month. It was a restricted phone with limited screen time, YouTube, and a few games, as well as a Match Streaming App so we could watch football matches.

We also had phone numbers for the only people we were permitted to contact throughout the month, which was our parents, closest friends, agents, and coach, as we were still obliged to work out and keep healthy during this month.

Every Monday, either Max or Leon will stop by the house and drop us enough food for the week as well as other essential items we need. Some of our previous clothing has also been brought to the house.

Our first official day would be tomorrow, so today we would go check out the house and settle in.