The Meet

⚠ None of these are my characters, I don't own any of them⚠

Sherwin's POV

Morning time, school, great first day of school, one of the worst days. I've always hated going to school and talking, gosh I really hated talking, it's not that I didn't like my voice I just couldn't around people I don't know well anyway I need to get ready

School uniforms, great this made school worse. I wish this year I would actually find someone to, talk to, befriend someone, possibly find a lover...no no stop it! I need to get to school.

On my way to school, I see a small crowd of girls, but it seemed they were crowding something? Someone? Yes, a boy...a very..attractive boy...NO! NO NO NO! Stop it Sherwin!

Jonathan's POV

I hate school, well not the school, in particular, I enjoyed it, especially English class, it's my favorite! I hate school because of the girls, they always surround me every day like a hoard of bees, it was annoying.

A small crowd of girls always crowded me when I walked to school and sometimes during school, they all fought over who I was going to date, except im gay sooo....haha so none of them are going to get with me, I would tell them so they would leave me alone but this school is homophobic so I can't do that.

After I finally got away from the crowd I spotted the new kid who just moved here, a boy, a cute boy. I know he might be straight but I wanted to shoot my shot, I wanted to know about him, his ginger hair glows in the early morning sunlight, his brown eyes are so beautiful and chocolate-like, his freckles scattered across his face, he had slightly paler skin which made a small blush show more, he was stunning, I needed to know more.

Sherwin's POV

The boy looked at me, like he was studying me, I looked back, only for a couple seconds, enough to study his features. His slick back dark hair, his glowing blue eyes, his perfect skin, well everything about him is perfect. I felt my face get a bit warm as I kept thinking about him, still walking to school.

He started to walk over. Oh no. I'm going to mess this up, I can't talk to him! He's so perfect ill get too nervous! Oh no.

Nobody's POV

As Johnathan walked over to Sherwin he had smiled and waved, "Hey! I'm Johnathan, what's your name?" Sherwin couldn't get a word out. Not even a peep. He just looked over for a second then looked at the ground, Once Sherwin heard the boys voice he felt his face heat up more. "Hey are you alright? Your face is red." Johnathan knew he was blushing it was obvious, but he wanted a reason to get close to him and talk more since the boy wouldn't speak.

Jonathan stopped in his tracks then stepped out in front of Sherwin making him also stop. Johnathan gentally grabbed Sherwins chin lifting up his face, this caused the ginger to become a blushing mess. "Hmm..I can't figure it out..maybe if you talked you could tell me? Along with other things like, what's your name? What class are you in? Wanna sit together at lunch? Wanna be friends?"

All Sherwin could get out was a small noise as he blushed more and more, he couldn't keep eye contact with John. John kept looking acting like he was trying to figure out what was wrong "Hmm....well ill see you after class, maybe during if your in my class, I need to go so I won't be late. But I'll definitely walk you home after school haha" This caused Sherwin to gulp, the one time in the day he talks out loud and goes over how his day went was walking home, he always walked alone so he has no problem talking. But this made him think about John all day.