o n e .

Lee's hand ran over his face in exhaustion as he fell back into his chair. All the paperwork he had lied out on his desk seemed to laugh in his face. He would be here all damn night. He had been away from his desk all day and now that we was back at the station, he realized how much work he had. As he intertwined his fingers and clasped them behind his head, his mind drifted to his wife. She would be at home right now, hopefully making his lunch and then she would be on her way to the station to see him. A smile slowly spread across his face as he thought about her. Edith Belinda Bodecker. Marrying her was the happiest day of his life. She had never looked so beautiful. Her black hair falling in natural curls down the curve of her back. Her white dress that hugged her small frame. She looked like a princess. Edith had the smoothest olive skin and it was Lee's favorite thing to run his fingers along her back as she fell asleep in his arms. Her eyes were a deep green that reminded him of fresh grass in the spring time. The way she would look up at him with love or adoration as he came home from a long day at work. Her lips were soft and plump and when she kissed him, he felt as if he was floating outside of his body. Not to mention the sinful things his little wife did with her lips as well. His cock stirred in his slacks as he thought about it. The way her lips almost stung his skin as they travelled all over his body. She set him on fire in the best way.

"My love?"

Lee startled from his thoughts and looked to the doorway of his office to find her standing there like a present on Christmas morning. She wore a dress clad with sunflowers, her favorite, and a pair of white flats. Her hair was down as it always was and she looked absolutely stunning. She was holding two tupperware cases in her hands.

"Well, ain't you a sight for sore eyes, sugar." Lee's southern drawl sent butterflies erupting in Edith's stomach. She blushed and looked down at her feet. She set the containers down at the edge of his desk and intertwined her fingers. "You're too adorable for 'yer own good, darlin'. Come to me." She did as she was told and walked around his desk to stand in front of him. Lee ran his hands up her thighs and stopped at her waist, gently pulling her close to him. Her hands found his face and she brushed his cheeks with her thumbs. He closed his eyes and sighed in content as her hands moved to his hair. Lee hugged her body to his face and Edith giggled as her arms wrapped around his head. It was the sweetest sound he had ever heard and he needed it, after the day he had been having. She smelled sweet like sugar cookies and vanilla and Lee breathed deeply, hoping the smell would stay forever.

"Been havin' the longest day, sugar. I really needed to see you."

Edith smiled at his words as she ran her nails down his back and back up to his hair. She tugged his face away from her stomach and placed a sweet kiss to his lips. Lee groaned into her mouth as their tongues touched. She tasted of honey and mint. He pulled her into his lap and she clung to him tightly at the sudden movement, another giggle leaving her lips.

"Ain't you gonna eat your lunch, sweetheart?" Edith asked as her arms wrapped around Lee's neck. She moaned when his lips kissed her throat and then he bit softly.

"How's 'bout we skip lunch and dinner, go straight on to dessert, huh sugar?" Lee ran his hands up his wife's dress and kneaded her thighs as his lips continued to kiss her sweet skin. She unintentionally rocked her hips forward and moaned as she felt his cock brush against her core, hard behind his slacks. Lee chuckled darkly as his hands moved up to her waist.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Edith nodded eagerly as she glanced back to make sure his office door was closed. She turned back to face Lee and grabbed his face roughly before slamming her lips onto his, the both of them moaning at the roughness. Her fingers tangled in his hair and she yanked his head back, her lips finding his throat and attacking. Lee hissed and groaned as Edith devoured his skin, leaving bruises and bites anywhere she could. He would never hear the end of it from his deputies but all he could think about was how aggressive and controlling she was being and it turned him on to no end.