ᴏʜ ɴᴏ ....

It was the next day already, I was sitting in the kitchen, stirring my coffee nonstop. My thoughts were far away from this world, how did the cops know? What if they come back? I need to hide the boys....
Got3 has already left and Emma with her partner just said goodbye.
"oh fuck this..." I grumble only to hear a voice behind me "You've been acting weird all day. Did something happen?" I look behind to see Yoongi resting on the wall, seeming uninterested. I knew I shouldn't hide anything from them, they are the ones in danger anyway.
"uhh... About yesterday..." I tapped the chair next to me, gesturing Yoongi to sit down, he frowned but obliged, resting his head on his hand and staring at me in curiousity as his fluffy ears turned to hear better.
"uhh the police came after I sent you to your rooms" Yoongis eyes darkened, his tail falling to the ground, he already felt what's coming, I continued "they were looking for hybrids... You in particular, of course I lead them the wrong way but.."
Yoongi sighed "Shit..." Taehyung came down the stairs, looking at us. He seemingly overheard everything "it's probably when I got mad.... I'm sorry" his ears flopped down in guilt. I chuckled "it's not your fault, Tae. I'm sure this is just a one time thing"

Taehyung sighed, he didn't seem to take my sweet talking and went to the fridge "Anyway.... What are we having for breakfast?" I shrugged standing up "I'm not cooking today, figure something out." I left, sipping my cold coffee, Yoongi whined "hey! We don't know how to cook!" I smirked "then figure it out, you have a device that can tell you the secrets of the universes, I'm sure it can help with cooking." Yoongi and Taehyung looked at each other in fear "Will we....?" Taehyung whispered, and Yoongi, with fear in his voice whispered back "yes... Yes we will" a single tear rolled down his emotionless face, the two, determined to cook the best fucking trash ever.

"YOU NEED TO STIR THE EGG, NOT TO MOVE IT AROUND, DUMBASS" Yoongi yelled from the kitchen as Taehyung was crying on the ground, Jin and Jungkook ran down the stairs in concern and noticed me chilling on the couch, they walked to me and Jungkook jumped over the couch next to me "what's up with them?" Jin asked, I just sipped my nonexistent coffee and stared at the beautiful wall with an evil smirk "they're trying to cook"
Fear filled Jin's eyes, his ear twitched as he ran to the kitchen, "DROP EVERYTHING RIGHT THIS SECOND" screams of agony could be heard from the kitchen while I just laughed. Jungkook was on the ground, laughing his ass off while his tail flickered around endlessly.

"oh, by the way" I turned to Jungkook, completely ignoring the chaos "Where are the rest of you?" Jungkook looked up, wiping his tears away "oh, Jimin and Namjoon are in the forest, Hoseok chilling in the backyard" I frowned "wait.... Where is Namjin?" Jungkook tilted his head and pointed at the direction where I pointed to the cops. My eyes widened and I jumped up in panic "Do they have their phones?" Kook jumped up, confused "..no? They're in their animal forms"

"fuck" I growled, running to get my coat "Yoongi! Namjoon and Jimin are in danger?" Yoongis ears twitched up to the voice and his eyes widened "oh no"

The rest of the hybrids were confused "What?" Yoongi growled and ran through the door, transforming into a Panther "No, Yoongi wait!" I growl, running out of the house, Jin follows "Will you please explain what's happening?" He said, grabbing my arm, I huff "Taehyung, call Hoseok inside!" I then look back at Jin "The cops came yesterday, asking about hybrids, I told them that they went to the woods further away, and Namjoon and Jimin are currently there!" Jins eyes widened "What?!?"

He was about to transform but I grabbed his hands "Dont! It will be easier to catch you!" Jungkook was standing right next to them and nodded "Okay, let's go then"

I didn't waste time, running on the pavement, since its easier to run on than grass "Come on, I can sense them" Jungkook huffed, running right next to me, his hair was still fluffy from rolling around in laughter while Jin had this serious look on his face, I've never seen it before. We ran into the forest, I was trailing behind because I wasn't half animal. For fucks sake, why can't I have some kind of powers?

We ran past trees and bushes, the two boys getting more and more tense, suddenly, a gunshot was heard in the air. Before anyone could react I grabbed the two by the hair and pulled them down to the ground, the two were so lost in thought, they didn't even hear the sickening sound that was so close to us. My eyes widened as I crawled to a hump of snow to hide myself. I saw a giant black wolf and a fluffy lynx laying on the ground, a net over their heads. Jungkook and Jin were on either sides of me, they growled silently while I looked around "where's Yoongi? He should be here by now" I whispered, still cautious about the surroundings.