Chapter one.

ELLIA 

'“Ellia wake up you’re gonna be late for work”. Ahh my mothers shouting it wakes me up everytime. She always was afraid I’d be late for work. It only takes 10 minutes to drive to work and its not like I needed time to get ready. I mean hell I don’t even brush my hair on days like today,but she’s right i should get up and get ready. I drag myself to my vanity. I won’t lie i was a little scared at what I saw. My dark auburn hair in a knot on top of my head and my eye makeup smeared across my face, which only made my eyes look darker. I have my dads eyes, dark like night. Mathew  my brother looks just like my mom. Blond, blue eyed and beautiful. As for me I look like my dad,Dark auburn hair dark eyes.  Lucky for me I’m built like my mom,wide hips big breasts and a little bit of a tummy. I’m not fat not like I’d care if I was I’m just chubby thats all.

I wipe off my old makeup and apply some fresh. I have the perfect routine for my makeup. First concealer then foundation a little bit of powder some winged eye liner and a lipstick shade to match my outfit and I’m done, takes 10 minutes tops.  My hairs disgusting today so i just brush it a little and pull it into a messy bun and get dressed.

“Didn’t you wear that yesterday?”, my mom said a bit worried. “No yesterday I wore a Gerard Way shirt, this is a My chemical romance shirt, and yes mom theres a difference oddly enough”, I wondered if she thought i was being sarcastic . I mean yes they're the same shirt pretty much but at the same time they aren't.  “Maybe you should try wearing something other than tight jeans and band shirts all the time”  “Oh leave her alone Mandy if she’s happy let her wear whatever she wants”, my dad said in his calm soothing voice. I hadn’t even noticed he was in the room. “morning dad” “Morning sweetie hey dont you work today you better get going”. He was right I pulled on my purple vans grabbed my keys and headed out to my shitty old car. When i get to work I see my best friend Ashley. Ash works at a skate shop here in the mall and I work at Hot topic. She ran out of her shop and handed me a hash brown and a coffee hugged me said she knew I’d be hungry and went back to work. I don’t know how I’d live without her.

“Look who made it on time for once” “oh shove it up your ass Mickey” “Gladly” he said sassily and then winked. Mickey and I are best friends and, we work together which makes things so much better. Mickey is extremely gay and he doesn't try to hide it which I think is great. I’m all for gay rights. He opened the doors at 9am right when the mall officially opens. Around 10  a group of teens came in. They were so loud I got a headache immediately. This is gonna be a long day I thought.