|•°|Chapter one|°•|

The rain trickled lightly against the window as dream layed on his bed, he stared out of his window at the rain.

Dream reached for his phone and saw the missed calls he had from sapnap and badboyhalo. Dream sat up and texted sapnap.

"Hey sapnap, sorry for ignoring your call" messaged dream, the reply from sapnap was quick,

"It's okay, wanna hang out? Since nobody has seen you for 3 years ever since the incident.." messaged sapnap,

Dream looked at the message for a moment, it felt like a while, he looked over at the picture of him, George and sapnap. Tears built up in his eyes as he stared at it, he wiped the tears away as he turned his head back down at his phone.

He replied to sapnap, "sure, where do you wanna meet and at what time?"

" How about at the park and at 11:30am?'

"Okay"

Dream got up out of bed and patches followed him, dream looked at patches and picked her up and went to the kitchen, dream looked at his reflection in his cup of tea, dream sighed and proceeded to sip it.

Later dream went to go meet up with sapnap, sapnap looked at dream, "How ya feeling?" Asked sapnap, dream sighed and responded with "I'm fine... I suppose..", "okay, well wanna go to Starbucks and get a drink?" Questioned sapnap, "sure" answered dream, dream looked a bit upset but proceeded to go.

When they were in Starbucks sapnap was ordering their drinks. Meanwhile dream was looking around at the different people, whilst dream was looking around he noticed someone, they looked familiar, they got closer and dream knew who it was, dream didn't believe it. He was seeing George.

Sapnap tapped dream on the shoulder. Dream looked at sapnap and said,

"What is it?"

"Your drink, here" replied sapnap

Sapnap passed dream his drink and then they left starbucks, whilst they were walking sapnap asked "so what were you looking at back at Starbucks?"

"George was there, I saw him!!" Said dream

Sapnap went quiet for a bit before speaking again.

"Dream.. that's not possible, we both know that he is dead.. he has been dead for three years.." replied sapnap

"But, he is alive, I saw him sapnap!! You have to believe me..." Dream spoke with hope that sapnap would believe him.

Sapnap sighed. " Dream.. he wasn't there, even when I tapped you on your shoulder to get your attention he wasn't there.."

"What..." Dream was sad and shocked as he said this, dream began to wonder if he had been seeing things or if George was actually alive.

"I think... I think I will just go home.. bye sapnap" said dream.

Dream had already left before sapnap could say bye. When dream got home he sat on his sofa and began to wonder if what he saw was real.

He placed his coffee on his coffee table, he sat back, he relaxed his body, he fell into a light sleep.

"George!! I missed you!!" Smiled dream,
George looked at dream, a smile immediately grew on his face,
"Dream!!! How ya been?" Asked George in curiosity,
"I've been great, I can't believe it's been so long since I've seen you, I couldn't get hold of you"
"Oh, sorry dream, I changed my number and forgot to tell you"
"It's alright Georgie" dream smiled in joy, George and dream hugged eachother.

Dream was woken by the sound of patches trying to get to dream's coffee, dream sighed, he knew that it was a dream of the past, he reached for patches and picked her up, as he did he knocked his coffee over, dream groaned, he put patches down and went to go get some paper towels to clean the coffee up.

After he finished cleaning up, his door bell rang, dream scratched his head in confusion, he went to the door and opened it, BadBoyHalo stood there.

"Hiya dream, I brought some muffins! I knew you would be home, sapnap told me" badboyhalo smiled in delight as he held the muffins.

"Hello... Just come in and put them down on the side" replied dream, badboyhalo came in, he placed the muffins down on the side then spoke,
"It's a bit depressing in here, and it's dirty, haven't you decided to clean up?"

"Well... No, I'm not exactly recovering well from the incident.." said dream in a sad tone, badboyhalo rolled his eyes and spoke, "not surprised, you shut everyone out after the incident, you even neglected my most amazing muffins... Truly heart broken I am, nobody neglects MY muffins.."

Badboyhalo had managed to make dream crack a smile, "cmon dream, since I'm here I might as well help you tidy up a bit" dream tried to say no to badboyhalo but he wasn't having it so they ended up cleaning dream's house together.