.•°ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟°•.

Name: Kira Shelby
Nickname: Kira
Date of Birth: March 3rd. 1902

Pets: Dog.
Member of: Peaky Blinders

Height: 1.60cm / 5.2ft
Weight: 50kg /
Figure: rather slim
Eye Color: Light Brown
Skin Color:
Form of the Face: round
Style of clothes: she dresses rather dark
Accessories: Necklaces, rings
Hair length: Long hair (To her waist)
Hair style: ponytails (High/low), braids.
Hair Color: Black

Language: English
Speed: she speaks Fast.
Dialect: /
Frequently used words: any Cussing with her Brothers.
Behavior: Friendly, helpful.
Problems: Smoking Problem, slight drinking problem when she's stressed.
Talents: riding, shooting

Kira is a very nice Girl. During her 17 years of life, she got to know a lot of people, who quickly died. She developed a deep Depression. She is very optimistic.

She feels Comfortable with her Aunt Polly and her dog around her. If her brothers are home with her, she feels safer.

She feels the least comfortable in her home when she is alone.

Kira is rather brave, of course she has fears, and she shows it.

She can emphasize with almost everyone. But if someone says shit about her Family she will let go of that person.

Her character strengths are, she is friendly, she is quiet, she is a very good listener and she can help leading.

Her character flaws are, she tends to get drunk when she is stressed, she makes the wrong choices when she is happy.

Her Achievements are she rode the fastest horse and won almost every horse race.

If she would describe herself, she would say she turned into the Girl she never wanted to be. She always wanted to be the nice and pretty girl in town. But during the war, and the absence of her brothers she turned to the girl she is now.

The way she thinks of herself is wrong. She got taught to be like this, by her aunt. She is still the nice and pretty girl she was.
She turned to be a good fighter and a co-leader, during her brothers absence.