part 1

Steve: ⚪👅⚪

Steve spun around in front of the mirror, he felt beautiful in his shimmery pink wedding dress👠. He couldn't believe his special day was only a week away💍. He was going to marry the man of his dreams. "I'm going to be the best wife ever!" He thought to himself. 

Captain: 💿

Captain thoughtfully ate the peanut butter and jelly sandwich Steve had made for him this morning. He thought about how cute it was that Steve liked to watch 'My Little Pony'.

At first it he thought it was a girly show but now he knows that it actually has a good message and the ponies are cute🥰. He had grown to love the show almost as much as he loved Steve. Eating the final bites of his sandwich he stopped midway in wiping his mouth with a napkin to think of how good Steve will look in a wedding dress👰.

Ted: 🐻

Ted looked over the wedding invitation again and again. He couldn't believe it. He knew Steve was gay, but Captain? Ted couldn't suppress a scowl. he thought he had all the time in the world to try and woe Steve but it seemed he was to late😡. To calm his nerves, he smoked a cigarette and thought about how good Steve would look in a dress👗.

Steve: ⚪👅⚪

You may think that Steve is a sly fox for proposing to John 4 weeks before his birthday, so that he and Captain could marry💑 literally on the day of his birth👶. And you would be correct, he is the slyest of foxes. That's what he thinks anyway. He looked over to the closet where his wedding dress is hidden, wouldn't want Captain to see it early😏. Hastily he turned to the door and walked downstairs to their shared kitchen, starting up the mini portable oven so he can quickly finish a meal before John gets back home🏡 from work.

Captain: 💿

Captain's shift was over, he shut his laptop and eagerly took his briefcase💼 leaving the office, he couldn't wait to see the love of his life, Steve😍. Hopping into his Ford Pickup Truck he took a moment to appreciate the amount of room his lovely truck provided, all the years stuck in war he never really thought of how much he loved to have space to move his legs in a vehicle considering the amount of time he used to spend in a tank

Steve: ⚪👅⚪

Steve happily took his lasagna🍝 out of the oven and set it on the table. He adjusted the centerpiece🌹, it might not seem like a special day, but to him all days were special as long as he was with Captain🥰. After silently admiring his work he turned to the kitchen to get some wine🍷, it was worth it to treat himself for all his hard work! Plus he knew Captain would appreciate it😏. He was so focused on trying to open the bottle he didn't even hear the front door🚪open and someone tiredly entering the house. Suddenly he felt two arms wrap around his midsection😳. He turned red in the face, and he couldn't help but smile as Captain kissed him lightly on the cheek. He pushed his glasses up. Turning to face Captain he booped him on the nose "hi" he said simply with a tilt of his head "hey" John answered smiling back at him sloppily. Removing Captain's hands from around his waist he used one hand to grab the bottle of wine and the other to lead John to the dining🍽 room table. 

Captain: 💿

John sighed in content, "thanks for making dinner, babe." he laughed quietly as he spoke. "Don't call me that, it makes me feel feminin. You know damn well I'm a man Cap.😡" Steve said, still wearing his pink apron. Captain laughed loudly this time "nah, you're too pretty to be a real man💃." "Are you forgetting the time I was held captive? I survived the stick! And I still didn't talk! You guys were lucky to have me." He growled, mildly annoyed. "I am pretty though, pretty handsome😍😉". To seemingly prove his point to no one he ran a hand through his hair as he sat down in the chair across from Captain. "Stop, you look gay" Captain stated. "And you are gay." Steve said with a smirk😏. Captain scoffed. "Well no fucking shit Sherlock, what are ya gonna tell me next? That I was at war for 22 years?" "23 years." Steve corrected, with a bit of an ego boost. "Oh shut up, isn't this lasagna going to get cold?" John sighed in defeat clearly he was on the losing side of this battle and frankly that's embarrassing but what can you do? Steve did say he was a big strong man 💪🧔. "Awe cheer up babe, you know I love you." Steve said, smiling his sweet smile at Captain. (Steve purposely used "babe" to give Captain a taste 👅 of his own medicine) Captain hoped that Steve didn't see his slight blush and upturn of his lips💋.