April 16th~ Fanfic

April 16th, 2012

          Today I was sitting outside Starbucks again; I wanted to catch a muffin or half latte thrown in the trash. My jeans are starting to get excessively big on me. I got a mushy muffin from the guy behind the counter. His name is Matt and he always gives me something that the customers will not buy. Afterwards I went for a walk in the park. It was kind of warm outside. I stuck my toes in the pond and a police officer told me to get out. I complied and walked around the playground. It does not look that good as a homeless seventeen year old walking around a playground. I really just wanted to swing. I was so bored and what did I really have going for me?

          I ran over and started pumping; giggled as I got as high as I could. I could see Big Ben from the top. Then I heard a whistle. I jumped off and the Police officer was beckoning me towards him. He asked me to leave the park. I didn’t want to get in worse trouble so I left. He watched as I crossed the street. I went passed a restraunt and it smelled heavenly. I read the sign, “Nandos”. Then a group of guys came running down the sidewalk. I did not see them until it was too late. I was run over and one of them tried to help me. I stood up and a mob of girls came running. I wanted no part in that so I smiled weakly but walked away.

          The guys followed closely behind me. “What’s your name?” The brown haired boy asked me in a high-pitched voice. I did not look at him. I just kept looking around for another restraunt. Then he grabbed my elbow, “Excuse me but are you lost?” I yanked it away. “NO, please leave me alone. All of you. I just want to find some lunch.” I turned back and kept walking. An Irish voice filled my ears, “Love, allow me to treat you to a meal. I have vouchers and I have a couple extras. Please, let me apologize to you.” I stopped and my stomach was dying of hunger. “Fine, but then you all leave me alone.” I demanded. They nodded and we went to the restraunt.        They placed us in a corner booth. “So, do you have a name there?” The Irish guy asked me again. I shook my head no. I did not want to tell them anything in fear they would stalk me for the next week. It was an awkward start. There were five of the guys and I was slightly feared that they were going to be rude or jerks to me.  They all just sat there. Awkward!

          We were sitting in the booth and I was sitting next to Curly and Irish. “My name is Niall, that’s Harry, Liam, Louis, and this is Zayn.” He pointed around the table. Liam and Zayn were whispering about something. I sat there and then Niall handed me a menu. “Pick whatever you’d like.” He smiled and started looking at his own. Everyone was picking and asking each other what they wanted. I ordered the same as Harry, just in the appetizer size. I was surprised how much everyone was able to eat! I had a square of lasagna and a roll with water. We were all finished eating and then Niall handed me a dessert menu. I shook my head at it. “I don’t eat sweets.” I was trying to get out of the booth.

            “Well, we’re not done eating so that means you stay right there and we’ll all talk.” Zayn smiled from the other side of the booth. I did not answer him and I stared at my empty plate. The server cleared everybody’s plates and then glared at me. I was taken back a little. I just looked down and played with my hands in my lap. Harry nudged me and smiled, “Don’t worry about her. She’s jealous of your beautiful face.” I blushed but it was weird being called beautiful by a stranger. “What’s wrong?” Niall interrupted. “Oh the waitress thinks that you guys should be with someone in your league.” I shrugged. The waiter came back with two lava cakes, crumb pie, and two ice cream sundaes. She glared at me as she leaned over Harry. “I’m sorry, but you’re making my girlfriend uncomfortable.” He said with a completely straight face and his voice was firm and authoritive. Liam and Zayn almost interrupted but Louis stopped them to see how it would play out.