Rin Shima x Nadeshiko Kagamihara

Originally Written by: @makotoxmadokaxk on fanfiction

In the morning they woke up and see the sun rising, come out from the horizon and they are getting ready for a big date.

N: rin-chan wake up

rin groans as she gets up

N: wow that sun is rising

R: I know right?

N: right

They are getting ready for breakfast as rin-chan is preparing for some burrito and blueberry pie.

N: wow! i never seen in months ago

R: only I have is burrito and blueberry pie

N: yay! pie!

As the two of them eat breakfast and they are finished eating afterwards.

 N: so what are we going to do tonight?

R: we can go on a date to a fast food restaurant

N: okay

As of afternoon, rin-chan gets only a bit too weird at this point. Where nadeshiko list of rules to go on a date.

R: why are you writing rules nadeshiko?

N: because you said it to me the rule list

R: I didn't say that

Nadeshiko giggles as she is trying to list of dating rules for rin-chan, during lunch time. Rin-chan tells nadeshiko about eating some ramen.

(seriously dude? and also, i freaking love ramen noodles and anime. imma true anime fan, anyway..... back on to the story)

R: nadeshiko, do you like ramen for lunch?

N: yes I do

R: okay then, I'll make one for you and me

Nadeshiko was still writing a list of rules but her concerned reason that rin-chan is preparing ramen for her and rin-chan.

N: so, how are things turned out?

Nadeshiko asked.

R: I was tired of being too viewing the landscape

Nadeshiko was still writing down one more rule on the list, but she doesn't actually seemed that rin-chan was making ramen.

R: here we go, all done

N: okay! that's yummy!

Nadeshiko tries the taste of ramen and she is excited about food.

N: yay! i love ramen!

R: I'm glad you liked it

N: uh.... did you.... made it?

Nadeshiko was frowned that rin-chan never make ramen but instead, she got confused that she did not make it together.

R: oh my, I'll never make it together

N: okay

R: don't be confused nadeshiko, let's go on a date together tonight okay?

N: okay

Nadeshiko is calmed and relaxed while she is tired of being too much ramen eating, as the sunset and rin-chan takes nadeshiko's hand and taking her down to the mountain and gets to the McDonald's for dinner.

N: so I love you being on a date

R: me too, we are girlfriends after all

As they went inside and ordered some strawberry ice cream and minute maid orange juice.

N: hi! can I have some strawberry ice cream and minute maid orange juice?

The employee types down on cash board and nadeshiko got some money out of her pocket, rin-chan does not have any money so nadeshiko helped her anyway. The employee leaves and bows so she can make some food for the two of them.

N: thank you

Nadeshiko says and bows

The two of them climbed up the mountain and they eat fast food for the first time.

N: I love the strawberry ice cream, it looks delicious

R: me too

As the two of them finished eating, they had a little conversation before it's getting dark.

N: what would you like to do tomorrow rin-chan?

R: we like to take pictures for the both of us in the mountain

N: okay

As the sun is down, the dark blue sky with moonlight shines down at them and they all went to sleep.

R: nadeshiko, i love you more than anything in the world

N: i love you too rin-chan, let's take a picture tomorrow okay?

R: alrighty then

Nadeshiko and rin-chan kissed on lips and they finally asleep.