CHAPTER1 ~最初の会議?~ First Meeting?

"Haru-chan, D.. do... you..l..like n...Nami?" asked the black haired boy.

The Brown haired boy Hesitantly Nod.

"A..Ahh.. o..ok.. then, I shall tell it to her..." the black haired boy replied with a fake smile trying to conceal his feelings.

"DONT!" The brunette stooped while grabbing the shoulder of the other.

"please...dont.." the brunette begged with teary eyes.

"w...why?"

The brown haired man was about to say something when a loud ring suddenly echoed.

Suddenly, a pair of dark orb opened. and it's owner was Shirozaki.

He rose up from his bed and took a deep breath.

"Dream. . ."

SHIROZAKI

It's almost 3 months since I started to dream about it and until now, I can't figure out why that boy doesn't want me to tell that he likes my twin sister.

I can't remember him anyway. I don't know him. I didn't recognize his voice either.

Who is he. . .?

I sighed.

I stood up from my bed and start preparing for school.

"Good Morning! Shiro-kun!" Hagiwara-san Greeted, my neighbor.

"Ah. Good Morning too! Hagiwara-san!" I greeted back with a smile.

"You're surely early today huh?!" she replied while joining me to go downstairs.

"Ahh.. my alarm clock rang early so yeah..." I replied.

"Is that so? ok then, Oh, Here! take this! I don't eat too much sweets since I'm old so i'm giving it to you!" She said while handing me a strawberry flavored candy.

"Ah. Thank you ! Then, I'll be going now! see you later Madame!" Then I waved with a smile.

I put the candy on my pocket and start walking.

I yawned. I'm still sleepy.

"Nee, You're studying at Shijou right?" A young man suddenly appeared out of the blue with the same uniform as mine.

"Y..yeah.. I..I'm studying there...why?" I asked in surprised.

Yes, I'm currently studying at Shijou High. The most famous High school here in our district.

Shijou High - The Most popular High School here in our district. Almost of the students there were child of the famous or if not, sons and daughters of owners of the most big,popular and wealthy companies here.

I didn't say that I'm a child of some famous out there but I can say that I'm with their level.

I'm the third child of Otonashi Clan. I have older brother and older twin sister.

My family was known for making and producing CLASS A sharp metals and samurais here but since I want to try something, I lived dependently.

"Mind if I joined you?" He asked

I nod.

"Is it true that The student council will come back today?" he asked

"Student council? Why? Don't we have that?" I asked while joining each other on walking.

"We have. but since the opening ceremony, they are not present and they said that now is their come back"

"Ahh.. but, why are you so curious about that?"