Chapter 20

*Flashback*

The Girls POV:
Two days after Sana and Hejin's relationship seemed strained, we decided to help so that they can get back to how they used to be. After school, we sent a message to Tae oppa to meet us at a cafe and told him to bring Rose too.
Not long after, we arrived at the cafe and saw Tae oppa sitting with a girl in front of him and we went to his table.

"Tae Oppa! Sorry we're a little late."

"It's okay Jeong, we also just arrived 10 minutes ago. And, just call me "V" oppa."

"Aaa okay, have you ordered?"

"Not yet. Let's order now cause all of you already here."

Our orders come and we begin our conversation why we meeting with them.
"Oppa,can we ask you and Rose unnie too?" Dahyun ask that and made us
nodded while sipped our drink.
"What is the relationship between Hejin and Rose unnie? I mean, have they been dating before or were close friends or childhood friends?" Tzuyu give them a question.

V oppa want to spoke but Rose unnie cut it and answered with smile a bit.

"Hejin is my ex."

Our jaw dropped cause got shocked and don't know if she's Hejin's unnie ex, but Momo unnie suddenly hit the table and it make people inside the cafe is look at us because the sound of it is hard. This peach is something.

"You are Hejin's ex!? Woah.. I don't know if Hejin's type is nice." She's talking with her mouth mounching her cheesecake.

"Yeah, if I know that you're single I'll courting you to be my girlfriend." Jeongyeon admiring her beauty face with her chin on her palm eventhough she know if her girlfriend is here too. Nayeon.
"Yah! Your girlfriend is here but you said that to her? You flirty ostrich."

Jeongyeon,V oppa,and the other just giggle cause Nayeon reaction to her girlfriend.
"So,unnie can you explain this photos? Because Hejin is in relationship now with Sana unnie,and they fight over this photos. Sana unnie thinks that Hejin unnie is cheating on you and it makes their relationship apart." After Jihyo said that, she gave the photo on her phone to Rose.

"Ahhh this photo is when we go to amusement park, a few days after she told me to stay at her house."

"Uh..can you explain now? Mina will record you so we can prove if you and Hejin not in relationship or cheating."

"Okay, so..."

She explained everything from A to Z. Starting from how their first meeting, dating, breaking up, until she stayed at Hejin's house.

"Done. Thank you.."
Mina bowed and so did we.

"It's okay, I hope that their relationship will last forever."

"And V oppa, sorry if we bothering you."

"No problem, Girls. Btw,this is done right? I need to go now. Goodbye girls.."
We stand up and saying goodbye each other.

"So, when we will give this video to Sana unnie?" Chaeyong ask us and mina answer it.

"Me and Momo unnie will go to her house now."

"Okay,but becareful with her parents don't till got cought. Now let's go home." Jihyo said and we go to our home.

*TimeSkip*

J-line's POV:
Now we're sitting in the living room for discuss about why we meetup with V oppa and Rose...maybe?

"I feel guilty to her. What should I do? Should I still pretend to keep my distance from her?" Sana look down and playing with her fingers.

"Hm..about that I don't know cause I'm hungry and my brain can't work with my empty stomach." Momo said it and Sana look at Mina to ask her for help but no.

"Mina..what should I do?"

"Just do what you want unnie, I'm sleepy but it's already night and can't going home..can I sleep here for tonight?"

"Me too,Sana. And can you give me some food?"

"Aishh both of you just do what do you want to do."

'Sorry baby..'

I went to leave them to the kitchen to drink some water.

*End of Flashback*

Hejin's POV:
"And yeah, that's why I know if you arn't cheating on me..sorry if I missuderstanding at you."
She low her head down and I pinched her cheeks.

"Ulululu my baby girlfriend clumsy cutie hottie sexy beautiful is a mean girl... Haha it's okay, at least we are fine now, right? Look at me now."

I lifted her chin and gave her a short kiss on the lips and hugged her.
"Thank you for always loving me."

"Hm~ I love you so much. No matter how much you hurt me, I will always love you."

We release our hug and I drive again to going home.

To be continued...
-mango-

A/n: Hey, Mango is back! :)
Sorry if you wait a long time to update my story because of personal problems. I will start continuing this story again but slow update. I really thank you guys for reading my story.
I hope you enjoy my story and support it by voting and criticism or suggestions.

Oh and btw my new story is out now!
You can check on my profile and hope you enjoy it ^_^

I love you guys...
Byoong ♡