24

—— Playlist ; "90's love" ( NCT )

FRIDAY NIGHT —

It was Friday night, today the whole group decided to go to the gas station at late night and get slushees. Soobin and Yeonjun were convinced thanks to Siyeon, she's real good at manipulating if I'm going to be honest.

My eyes started to get droopy, I sat on the counter table of the slushee machine...sipping on my cold drink.

"Ugh we finally finished our projects, we finally have free days for a week. I mean it's spring break!" Siyeon sighed out in relief.

"Spring break that's right, so you and me...dates." Sunghoon wrapped his arms around the female who shook her head. She exposed her pearly whites, giggling at the penguin looking guy.

"Jeez someone of you guys need to start dating because if not you're all going to have start witnessing this everyday." Jungwon whined, Jay bobbed his head agreeing to the younger one.

"I think we might get a couple soon." Jake whispered into Heeseung's ear, Heeseung's lips quirked up to side...emitting a devilish smile. "Uh huh." He nodded in agreement.

Both of the males stared at me and Sunoo who sat next to each other on the counter of the slushee machine.

"Why are you both staring at me like that?" I brought my head to the side, Heeseung and Jake grinned. Heeseung forwarded his eyes towards me while I wasn't looking...then back at sunoo, along with a wink.

Sunoo shot him a glare which caused both of them to burst out laughing. "It's 1 am be quiet please or at least have an actual fucking conversation." Ni-ki yawned, slurping the on the red slushee filling up his mouth.

"The store will be closing, if you have anything else left to buy put it on my register." The cashier spoke tiredly.

Without a word back all of us left the gas station. The chill serene breeze nipped at my skin, we all were near a place with a lot of tall grass and it was honestly a alluring sight to look at.

The moon's light shone over us and the grass, everything looked to majestic and beautiful. I took strands of my hair behind my ears, shivering from the howling icy wind that took place over the night.

I felt a warm embrace behind me, I turned to face him. "Take my jacket I'm not cold right now." Sunoo's light voice whispered into the shells of my ears.

"Thanks ddeonu." I whispered, pulling my arms through the wholes of the sweater & zipping up the chain to it.

The group took a seat on the big rocks that were placed near the field of tall grass, still sipping on their cold beverages.

"I've never felt this free, the weather is so serene...the lights are coruscating so beautifully." Jay brought his head up to the big giant ball shining the light over them.

"So who's house are we staying at today??" Ni-ki questioned the group. "How about my house, you guys haven't been there since last month we keep going to Jungwon and Sunoo's house the most." Brought up Sunghoon.

"Yea let's go to Sunghoon's house, it's fun and plus i can use Yeji as homework bait." Ni-ki grinned, "Seriously you're going to use my sister for answers? She's not even in the same school as you?" Sunghoon scoffed at the younger one.

"Even better, she's not in the same school but she's in the advanced which is a winwin situation for me!"

"How weak." Sunoo snickered, Ni-ki's jaw dropped "you didn't just say that."

"Then prove it, that you're not weak. That you don't have to use Sunghoon's sister, if you prove it I'll treat you to fish bread...and it'll be on me."

"Deal!"

I bursted out laughing at the two's conversation, "Ni-ki will do anything for fish bread."

—-