Part 1: THIS IS THE WHOLE STORY...THERE ARE NO PARTS OR CHAPTERS...

Once there was a girl called Matilda. She was adopted by Mrs and Mr Wormwood. Matilda was 3 months when they first adopted her. They treated her like a piece of rubbish. She realised this when she was 4. Matilda had a lot of patience inside her. She used to clean her room herself. Moreover, she used to make her breakfast herself. Her mother ( Mrs Wormwood) used to go Bingo every moring whereas her father ( Mr Wormwood) used to go work. Her brother (  Michael) goes school every morning. The only one that is left in the house is Matilda. Matilda's first wish was to go to school, but her parents kept saying, she is too small to go to school. Her parents thought she was 4 but in reality she was 6. One day when she was left alone in the house she was finding a library in a catalogue. So she wandered off alone to the library and sat there for more than 3 hours reading. She was very interested in reading. Matilda didnt know that she could take books home. When she found out, she used to take at least 10 books and finish them off in about 2 weeks.

After 2 weeks, her father found a teacher named MISS TRUNCHBALL. She was a very dangerous teacher. She used to pull students hair and send them of to a new place. When Matilda found out that she is going to school, she got really happy and exited because her wish got fulfilled, but she didnt know what trouble was going to come.

It was her school time. She went school totally alone. When she reached there, she saw students playing with each other laughing and giggling. Then her desire grew because she wanted to be there laughing and giggling. Then came the shock. MISS TRUNCHBALL. As soon as Matildas eye catched Miss Truchball, she hid in a room. As she was moving backwards. She collided with something and screamed. When she turned bcck to see what it was, she started laughing because it was a girl. They both laughed and hid together. Then when Miss Truchball shouted and told all the students to gather, Matilda and her new friend came out of the room and went with the crowd.

Miss Truchball caught her eye on a girl with ponies. She hated ponies. So she grabbed the young girls ponies and threw her away. Luckily, Matilda had a power in her eyes. Matilda found out when she saved the girl. After breaktime, Matilda went to her class and told her teacher that she is new. Her teahers name was Miss Honey. She was a very nice lady. When Miss Honey got to know Matilda, she was pleased with what she knew. Matilda knew all her adding and subtracting and all her division. Whatever question you ask her she knew it. She was a very bright student.

Later, Miss Honey shared every problem with Matilda. They were like best friends. One day Miss Honey told a shocking news to Matilda. Miss Trunchball was hired to look after Miss Honey after her father died. Unfortunately, Miss Truchball took over Miss Honeys house and gave a little cottage to Miss Honey instead. She took over everything. Then, Matilda and Miss Honey went to Miss Truchballs house because they wanted everything back what they had lost. Lissy doll, fathers frame and the choclates which Miss Honey and her father used to share. It was a difficult job but they still managed to do it. Miss Truchball found out that someone sneaked in her house but didnt know who did it.

Later on that week, Matilda went to Miss Truchballs house in the night to get Miss Honeys things. She got the stuff but left her hair ribbon by mistake. That was a clue for Miss Truchball to find out who did it. Miss Truchball suspected that it was Matilda. Then that became into her belief that it was definatley Matilda because of the hair ribbon. The second day in school, Miss Truchball came in marching angrily. She straight went to Matildas class. She grabbed her by the arm and locked her in the stinky room. Secretly Miss Honey got her out and bought her back to the class room. Matildas friend caught a nute and put it into the glass. That same glass Miss Truchball picked and started to drink the water from it with the nute in it. As soon as she caught her eye on the nute, she threw the glass on the floor and started screaming.

All the kids started to throw food on her and forced her to get out of the school. Miss Truchball ran out of the school and never came back. All the students started to laugh because they were happy. However, there was still a problem for Matilda. Her parents. She asked Miss Honey if she could adopt her. Miss Honeys answer was yes but her parents were a problem. That same day Miss Honey went to Matildas house and asked her parents. Matildas parents said.....

I hope you enjoyed this book. To give the answer of what Matildas parents said..follow and txt me... lets see who is going to be first.