Chapter 20 (M)

Itsuki's POV
~2 weeks later~

I was sitting peacefully in my room, relaxing, and drinking tea until I heard the door open and a bunch of footsteps could be heard. To look at my friends who held a USB with smiles on their faces.

"Why are you all in my room?" I asked with a straight face.

"Itsuki remember when I said Akemi wanted to make a song?" Yuri asked. I nodded my head.

"This is it! Have a listen" I sighed softly and teleported my laptop. Grabbing the USB from Yuri's hand, I plugged it in my laptop and clicked on the file that was titled "Touch You" so let the song play.

I blushed once the song was over. Yuri giggled softly to himself.

"What do you think of it Itsuki?" Kashima asked.

"It was very surprising. I didn't expect this type of song to be honest with you guys" I said softly.

After the conversation about the song, Yuri and the others told me to meet then in the cafeteria once I was done talking on the phone with Itome.

"Hello?" I hear Itome's soft voice.

"Hey Itome-kun It's Itsuki" I say softly.

"Itsuki-san! How have you been?" Itome asked.

"I've been doing great! How about you and Akemi?" I ask.

"We've been great. Akemi has been working and I've been taking care of our surrogate" I was shocked to hear that word.

"You guys are pregnant? Congradulations! When did you guys want to have a baby?" I smiled.

"Thank you. And It just suddenly happened. Akemi saw a cute baby and wanted to take care of one so I suggested we hire a surrogate. She's been pregnant with our baby for abour 3 weeks now" Itome said. I nodded my head and blushed slightly.

"You guys will be great parents. And I'll be a great Aunt!" I pointed out. Itome laughed softly.

"Oh right! Did you listen to our song? Yuri-kun told me that he was going to have you listen to it today" Itome says.

"Yes I did. I could tell that Akemi worked hard to make the song." I say.

"Indeed he did. Akemi thought of making a song way before you joined Yaribu, but he said he'll wait until he graduated before he could think about it again. It wasn't until after our honeymoon where he mensioned it again" Itome explained. I nodded my head understanding.

"Well Akemi managed to pull through and persue his wish! Now that you guys are pregnant. How has everything been going?" I asked.

"Well...Akemi had to get another job so I can say that he got a little bit stressed out" Itome said softly. I raised my eyebrows.

"What's going on with the shop?" I ask confused.

"Well...Our surrogates instrustions weren't too strict but the company she works at insisted that we get another job because they didn't like how we owned a sex store that had just opened. They were afriad that we wouldn't have enough finance to take care of our surrogate and the baby once it is born. I told Akemi that me and Shikatani will take care of his shop while he works at the other job that pays well. Thankfully we hired more workers in case we can't be at the shop" Itome said with a sigh. I took a breath and felt a bit worried.