Chapter 1: Fear Of Love

Hi, im 02 i was brought into this world by my mother and father i have no idea who they are..because when i was an infant i was left to die that is until i was found. This short story dives into my thoughts about how i feel, so lets get to it shall we?

        (one rainy day) Why do i keep thinking back on the day i was left.. its not important they didnt want me no one does. But yet im sad about it but why is that? Is it because i feel unwanted? Hell im always unwanted even by the ones who took me in. Maybe i should sleep on it and let it go its not important anyways...
     (next day sunrise) "Hey wake up Zero Two"-Ichigo. Oh its just Ichigo... i wonder why hes up so early, i can never sleep with him around ugh. "you were shaking and i was worried.. would you like to watch the sunrise with me by any chance"-Ichigo. Hm the sunrise? why do people like that so much..its just the sun rising for day time it cant be that pretty can it? *she sits down next to him and watches the sunrise* Its ok i guess.. *she rests her head on Ichigo and closes her eyes* This is nice.. but what are these feelings to Ichigo..? i cant like him im sure he doesnt feel the same way at all. And thats why i cant stay near him often ill just get attached and he'll leave like the rest have. *02 falls asleeps* "Hey 02 your really pr-.." *Ichigo looks down and a soft smile appears* "cute.."-Ichigo.
     (later that day) How could i have been so stupid UGH *02 hits the wall* i cant keep doing dumb stuff he will know how i feel then leave.. "ZERO TWO ARE YOU OK?!"-Ichigo. This boy really doesnt go away does he..*she walks away and heads to the forest* I cant love him i cant i cant i cant!!! Everyone i love leaves *02 starts to sob* "02.. im sorry if i did anything"-Ichigo *he walks over and cratles her* Thats it 02 you have to admit it get him gone let him leave so you can get over the pain.. "i-i uh I LOVE YOU ICHIGO"-02. *he steps back shocked* "i love you to 02.."-Ichigo.

                       sorry for this being short i wanted to feed you guys a little to see if yu like it or not before i continue on with my story anyways be safe today/night my loves. dont forget to leave a like and tell me what to add or take out! thank you for reading my short story so far i promise more will come if you like this one! <3