Day One: Meet With Peter/ (Y/B)

Zane: Before we started this story that I wasn't ready yet. Here's how our human form looks like... Kinda for me because of my eyes is still like a demon...

By the way, we're going to use the script instead of the like we use to since it's very hard to do it and yeah also there would be different than the original because

We accidentally broke the timeline if the creator of Your Boyfriend Game read this, we're sincerely apologize.

Right now... Let's the erotic horror visual novel show... Begins... *sigh* I don't like this already.

***

Aqilah: Alright we're here!

Aqilah and Zane were in front of the the paper that its has a logo Your Boyfriend with a half of black and white heart in the Dimension Paper.

Zane: Why are we here again?

Aqilah: It's for the expression that I might need to improve and practice yourself not to kill any boys I just met. *Point at him*

Zane: I did NOT kill anyone *Lied while he was sweating*

Aqilah: Don't you remember few days ago?

Zane: Um...

~Flashblack~

Aqilah: It's really nice to meet you, Sir. I better go now, see ya! *Waved at the random boy and left*

Zane: ... *Stabbed him at his chest before quickly teleported away*

Aqilah: *Hiding the tree* ... *Slapped her face* Are you kidding me Zane!?

~Flashback end~

Zane: Come on, I don't want you to get hurt because of him!!

Aqilah: But you're the one you killed him.

Zane: Good point...

Aqilah: Anyway, let's not wait and let's go!! *Hold his hand and enter the game as everything went black*

Once they finally enter, Aqilah doesn't feel Zane's hand anymore so she called his name.

Aqilah: Zane? ZANE!?

Zane: I'm here darling. *Floating around as a ghost*

Aqilah: ... You're a ghost?

Zane: Yes I am. I guess only one player must play the game only.