Good Morning

Heyy, so as I said: This is the "4. Book". I chose this one, because here it gets exiting for Y/N, but if you guys want to have the first books too, comment it! And I'll post them, after this book. I will try to upload every day. Have fun!

"Harry, wake up!" I try to wake my twinbrother up gently, but he shows no reaction.
"Damn it brother, wake up, before I have to crucio you up! We don't want to miss the match because of you..."
"...and Ron! Ron, wake up!", Hermione said loudly.

"Bloody hell!" Ron trys to cover up his body.
"Why so early?!" Harry puts his glasses on
"Finally! Rise and shine sleepyheads!", I smile.
"You are late! We have to leave! You will eat something on our way!", Hermione explains.

The way isn't spectacular. We all walk in little groups. I walk with Ginny and Hermione. Two of my best friends. We talk about girl stuff...

But then we are supposed to meet the Diggory-Family.

We see the father from far away: Amos Diggory. I wonder, where the mother is.
When we arrive at the tree, where he stands, a boy jumps off the tree.

Somehow we loose ourself in each others eyes...
His mystery grey eyes fly me to another reality...

Not even a second, but it feels eternally.

He is huge, super handsome and has hazelnut brown hair.

Amos provides his son as Cedric Diggory.
Cedric greets us and we start to go on walking.

But not without looking at each other very quickly again.
I thought nobody realised it until Ginny and Hermione start to

So I hope you liked this first chapter. I don't know if you realised, but I am a german potato:) Hope u don't bother....Sorry, that the short chapter, I just wanted to see if anybody likes this ;)

This is a Harry Potter Fanfition!