Chapter 1

(omfg sorry im literally just gonna write cuz i have no idea what to write. i had this idea where it was a love story between some alt gays and i wanted to write about it. thats all thanks ig. keep in mind this is all off the top of my head, and also ill use abbreviations cuz i dont care)

characters real quick cuz i want to (the only ones i can think of that are important)

Felix:

age 16, gay, trans (ftm), he/him.

first realized he was trans when he was 13, came out at 14.

Jamie:

age 17, omnisexual, demiboy, he/him or he/they

has never really come out, people just let him do what he wants.

(ok now we can do the story lol)

felix could feel the warm, fall breeze rush against his skin as he made his way school. it was early in the morning, and he felt drowsy.

as he made it to school, he saw a boy with fluffy blackish hair, and big round glasses. this was felixs best friend, jamie. he and jamie had been friends since middle school, and ever since theyve grown closer and closer.

felix quicky walked to the boy. "hey dude." he said quietly.

"hey bitch!" jamie snickered "how are you today?"

"well i mean i was better before you called me a bitch, but im doing fairly well i guess." felix said.

"nice nice nice. hey, you wanna go to my place after school?" he asked.

"yeah sure, ill have to text my mom first tho."

"mk cool" jamie nodded his head as he spoke.

they paused for a second, and felix looked away from jamie and looked at his shoes. he blushed slightly.

after a few moments of silence, the bell rang.

"welp," jamie started " looks like we gotta go"

"uh yep! you wanna go now?" felix asked, the blush quickly disappearing.

"yeah! come on along bestie!" jamie chirped as he linked his hand with felixs, slightly dragging the boy behind him.

(time skip to after school)

to his relief, felixs mom had said it was fine to go to jamies house, as long as he was home by 9. he was waiting outside the school on a bench when he texted jamie.

Felix: hey when will you be outta class? He waited about 45 seconds, then got a response.

Jamie: I'm not really sure sorry. It'll probably take like 15 minutes.

You can start walking to my house if you want, my mom should be home.

Felix didn't really know if we do that or not. If I go to his house, I'll have to talk to his mom. He thought. She's not that bad, but it would be weird to not have Jamie there. Plus she's a little...whatever. I don't think I would know what to do if I stayed at school anyway.

Felix: mk I'll head to your place

Jamie: okkkk I'll try and leave fast once class is over

Felix: ok byeeeee

Jamie: byeee bestieee

Felix sighed. Jamie's house wasn't very far from school, and he had his skateboard with him so it wouldn't be that bad. What he was worried about was Jamie's family thinking he's a bad or weird person for showing up when Jamie's not there. He knew his family tho so hopefully it won't be at least that bad. He began to walk to his house.

Jamie's pov:

I had gone to the bathroom so I could text Felix back, idk why he had to talk so long to type. Finally, I got a text back.

Felix: Mk I'll head to your place

I quickly texted back

Jamie: okkkk I'll try and leave fast once class is over

Felix: ok byeeeee

Jamie: byeee bestieee

So that was that. I quickly made my way back to class, it should be over in like 15 minutes. i sat there just watching the clock and waiting for class to end. it felt like forever. finally, the bell rang.

i quickly gathered his things and left the room. walking down the hall and stopping at my locker to grab some books to bring home. then made my way outside the school, and started walking home.

i knew felix was already there since he had left a while ago, and he had his skateboard, so i fast-walked the entire way there.

after about 10 minutes, i had finally arrived home. quickly, i walked inside yelling "family im homeeee" then shut the door (loudly might i add). it was kinda quiet for my house, but i could hear distant talking from another room. i looked around a little bit, then found my mother and felix taling in the kitchen.

"hey guys!" i chirped as he looked in the fridge, and took a capri-sun.

"hi" felix said shyly. i decided to grab him a capri-sun too, cuz he always likes stuff like that.

"hey james" mom said," felix and i were just talking about school and stuff, not that important. yk, hes very nice, your lucky to have him as a friend." Yea ik mom, he's a friend. You don't have to say.

"Uh yea" I said quickly, "he's pretty cool" mom nodded her head.

"Do you wanna go up to your room now?" Felix suggested.

"Yeah, cmon dude" I said cheerfully while handing him his Capri-sun. We made eye contact, and he smiled at me.

909 words

(That is the end of chapter one I'm probably gonna keep writing this but I don't really have many plans for it. I dunno how long it's gonna take either, but whatever. I doubt anyone will read this anyway I just wanted to write something.

Also I didn't reread this so I apologize for any mistakes or weird sounding writing or whatever. Shit I was gonna say something but then I forgot, whatever. Buh byeeee)