A long day~

"Pound i-" Chat Noir was cut off by Rena Rouge's necklace beeping. "Sorry, Chat Noir, we gotta bounce." Ladybug smiled apologetically. "See you later for patrol!" She called as they jumped away.

Chat Noir stood there, watching their backs run across the city with his hand still in the air. His ears drooped, and his hand dropped. "Right . . . bye . ." He hit his baton into the floor, and extended it to launch towards the bay. He needed some boyfriend therapy right now.

He landed next to the boat, and hopped onto the side. Peering in, he just saw a beautiful mop of black and blue hair playing a melody that, even though he couldn't hear it, he knew was beautiful. He lifted his hand and gently knocked his knuckles against the glass three times, causing Luka to stop playing his melody and open the circular window for his feline lover.

"Hey," The blue haired teen greeted softly, closing the window behind him. "Claws in." Chat Noir spoke firmly, and a green light appeared before Chat Noir was replaced with Adrien Agreste. Plagg landed in Adrien's hands and the blonde teen handed him a piece of camembert. Plagg floated off to eat it in peace, and Adrien sat on Luka's bed, flopping down on his back.

The blue haired teen sat behind him, and gently moved the blonde's head into his lap, playing with his well managed locks that were clearly way too cared for. "That bad?" He asked softly, and Adrien nodded, closing his eyes softly. "Yeah . . ." He breathed. Luka gave a sad smile. "Do you want to talk about it? Your heart music is sad." He spoke in a soft tone. Adrien couldn't with him, he was too perfect. His voice sounded like angels, and if it had a feeling it would be better than the finest silk his father always got.

"Not really . . I just . . Ladybug doesn't need me anymore . ." His voice was low, and sad, and it was clear he was using every inch of his power to hold himself together. He couldn't go back home with red eyes, his father would be furious. "She's got Rena." He continued. "And they do everything together. All I'm good for is my power. I may as well give up my miraculous and move on." He growled sadly, holding his hand in the air and looking at his ring, admiring the way the light reflected off of it.

"Besides, Rena and Carapace know each others identities. The rule only applies to me us I guess." He shook his head, and let his hand drop with a thud onto his chest. "I just . . it's been so long, Luka. We've been partners for so long, did I seriously ruin our trust that much when I went to New York? I didn't have a say! My father won't take no for an answer . ." He was shaking.

Luka's heart strings pulled in painful ways, creating a sad, strained melody ringing in his ears. His boyfriend was upset because of his best friend. Luka wanted to go after Marinette, but she didn't know he knew, and it wouldn't solve anything. It would make it worse. So, he'd stay quiet.

Right now, he just needed to comfort Adrien.

He grabbed his guitar, and smiled softly at his lover. "Can I play along with your heart?" He asked softly. Adrien's soft, green eyes opened, and they made eye contact, before he nodded. "Of course . ." Luka always knew what to say.

His fingers plucked against the strings in skilled practice, and the tunes that came out of the instrument were both sad and soothing. Soft rhythms went into one ear and out the other, tickling his eardrums and sending shivers down his spine and a wave of warm love into his soul. Luka just had a way. The callouses on his fingers showed how hard he worked, yet if you just listened to him play you'd think it was effortless. Adrien had heard him flump, or miss notes, or even swear sometimes from frustration. However, Luka never quit.

From the distance, Plagg watched as Luka's melody went gradually from sad to soothing, watching as his holder drifted into a soft, peaceful slumber in his lovers lap. He'd scold the kid for trying to get rid of him later, for now, he was just glad to see him finally having a moment of peace.