Chapter 2: Elevator Encounter 2

Fellow B said: "Don't, don't, don't. Wait for me to plug my ears."
  Annoyed, Sang Wuyan jumped up and said, "Fuck you!"
  Li Lulu smiled: "Wei Hao, your repertoire, we ordered it for you, and then it will be." Then, she handed the microphone to Wei Hao.
  He took the microphone lazily, and then came the accompaniment, which was the song "Tianming Slightly Blue".
  Seeing him holding the microphone with a leisurely expression, Sang Wuyan recalled the previous thing. At that time, Wei Hao didn't sing very much. He organized a band "eleven" with his classmates. He was famous in classA, and he was just a low-key bassist. And Xu Qian, who is now an anchor on campus radio, is their band's. Lead singer.
  Until the first year of the freshman year, Xu Qian was absent, and a large group of people were singing in the K room. Sang Wuyan was drunk, holding the microphone and not letting go, still yelling: "Lulu, help me order "Twilight Blue" , I want to sing...ten times."

Don't say it ten times, as soon as Sang Wuyan sang three lines, a group of people were dumbfounded. Is this singing? It's a magic sound. But she was drunk at that time, and she didn't care about other people's feelings. She grabbed the microphone and didn't let it go, just like a "maiba".
  "Wuyan, this song is not sung like that." Wei Hao coaxed her.
  "How did that sing?" she stopped and asked.
  "Sing it to you?"
  "Okay...ah. I'll have to...a fine if I sing it wrong!" Sang Wuyan hiccuped, "No, no, it's a fine... wine."
  She said and let go.
  Wei Hao coaxed the microphone from her hand.
  At that time, Wei Hao really sang in front of everyone for the first time. Half of the song "Tian Ming Wei Lan" actually sang more than the original singing to infect the classmates and the public.
  After singing it again, the audience was amazed, but only to hear Sang Wuyan drunkly smile and say: "It's not bad, but the singing is worse than me..."
  Now, Li Lulu mentions this song again, just because they want to renew their fate.
  It is a pity that there is no such situation as Li Lulu imagined between them. Sang Wuyan smiled helplessly. The familiar melody sounded again, and Wei Hao watched the subtitles sing it out.

The slight wind blew across my face
  let me know
  Tian Jiang Xiao
  Wei Wei is her smiling face
  Let me hear
  Her pretty
  Slightly, ah, that slightly
  The slight morning breeze blows
  Send her hair fragrance
  Let me catch in the morning breeze
  Her taste
  Before dawn
  She doesn't know this secret yet
  I'm under the blue sky
  Smile at her
  Slightly is her tenderness
  Make me fascinated
  Her good
  Before the music was over, Sang Wuyan didn't want to listen anymore. He picked up his handbag and got up and pushed open the private room door and went out.
  When most of the noise disappeared behind the soundproof door, she let out a long sigh of relief.
  She suddenly remembered that that morning, she stood by the lake and sang this song so foolishly, perhaps not by accident, but with such a little nostalgia in her heart.
  Suddenly, just a little bit, she started to hate this song.
  At this moment, Wei Hao chased it out.
  "Wuyan." Wei Hao grabbed her.
  "I'm out to breathe." She shook his hand away.
  "Why hide from me?"
  "I do not have."
  "Change the phone number, move out of the dormitory, and detour when I see me in the school, haven't you?" Wei Hao said, "If you can transfer, it is estimated that you will change schools immediately."
  "I moved out, not because of you. I changed my number because I am such a capricious person. I made a detour because of..." Sang Wuyan paused, and quickly looked for excuses in his mind, "It's because you Wei Hao is Superstars on campus, I'm afraid the road is not wide enough to hinder your way."
  She is best at making strong words.
  Wei Hao smiled helplessly: "Do you really want to have nothing to do with me?"
  "In no mood."
  "Why?"
  "Just don't want to."
  "It is necessary to explain the matter between me and Xu Qian..."
  "Wei Hao," Sang Wuyan interrupted him, "I don't want to hear anything."
  "Why?"
  "I just don't want to listen." She said.
  The argument between the two returned to the original place.
  Wei Hao suddenly felt a sense of powerlessness, and couldn't reason with Sang Wuyan at all.
  "I want to go home," she said.
  "I send you."
  "Need not!"
  (4)
  Back home, Sang Wuyan climbed into bed depressed.
  The house was terribly quiet, the landlord didn't have a TV, and she had no spare money to buy it, so the only entertainment for going home was reading books, playing songs, and listening to the radio.
  She has been broadcasting at the school radio station since high school. She likes to collect all kinds of good music, popular, classical, rock...So every time she moves, there are more CDs than clothes, which can hold a large box.
  However, at this moment, she didn't want to listen to any songs.
  "Why don't you let him make it clear?" Cheng Yin asked.
  "Do you think it is necessary?"
  Saturday night was the time when Sang Wuyan reported the current week's situation to his home phone.
  "Dad, I want to eat glutinous rice balls." Sang Wuyan acted like a baby.
  "Okay, OK, is the pocket money enough, or should I save some for you to buy glutinous rice balls tomorrow?" Father Sang said.
  At this time, Sang's mother was chattering next to her: "She spends many times the monthly living expenses of the next door Xiaoqiong. Are you afraid that she won't have money to buy a bowl of glutinous rice balls?"
  "But, I only want to eat the kind of sesame filling made by my father himself." Sang Wuyan ignored Mama Sang and continued to act like a baby.
 "I'll do it tomorrow. Next week, your Uncle Yu will go to City A for a meeting and ask him to bring you the stuffing. But you can only pack it yourself."
  "No, I want to eat what you make, I miss you, and homesick."
  "That..." Father Sang was embarrassed, "Well, why don't you come back next week."
  "Where are you in class?"
  "No class, we ask for leave."
  "Naughty!" Mother Sang snatched the phone, "Wuyan, you don't want to sing with your father. He is used to lawlessness. He is still a teacher and I don't know how to educate students."
  Sang Wuyan chuckled.
  Sang's mother continued: "Well, next month you will sign up for postgraduate studies. You can decide whether to take the postgraduate entrance examination or enter the society to work. If you really want to take the postgraduate entrance examination, concentrate on reviewing. Don't go to the radio to do the messy things and waste time. Also, don't pin your hopes on your dad. The daughter of a professor at M Normal University opened the back door after reading a book. Gossip is too shameful!"
  "Yeah." Mother Sang said the truth, and Sang Wuyan nodded in agreement.
  Other families are Yan father and loving mother, her family is Yan mother and loving father.
  "Have you remembered what I said?" Mama Sang asked.
  "remember."
  "Wei Hao called home last week to ask about your mobile phone. I was so anxious that I looked worried. If you really don't want to live with others, just make it clear, otherwise what will your dad do with your Uncle Wei in the future?"
  What can't be done? Her mother speaks directly.
  There is no possibility between her and Wei Hao.
  The weather is getting colder gradually.
  There are not many classes in school nowadays, and Sang Wuyan goes to the library every day to take up seats, review, read books, and do questions. However, apart from going to two cram schools on weekends, the rest of the time is spent on the radio.
  In fact, the postgraduate entrance examination is not difficult for her.
  In Cheng Yin's words: "Don't look at your usual silly head and brain, but your studies are not stupid."
  "My first-class scholarship was summed up by you as being not stupid. It seems that you belong to the type that is not stupid." Sang Wuyan retorted.
  Some programs are integrated on the radio. The original pop music column at six o'clock has been adjusted due to the increase in listening rate and the soaring popularity of Nie Xi.
  Nie Xi has always been the anchor of this aspect of the program, and he is familiar with the circle, and with some personal connections, from time to time he can invite some big names that others can't ask for on-site interviews.
  For example, today, Xu Guannao, the idol of Sang Wuyan, came to do the show.
  Xu Guannao has been tepid in his career for several years, but since last year's album "Tianming Weilan", he has gathered popularity again and made a big comeback.
  "A song brings great success. What do you think is the main reason for this success? Business operation, or a kind of self-improvement?" Nie Xi talked more casually, "Everyone who knows knows that you are The industry is known for its diligence."
  Xu Guannao smiled: "The fans' love as always is of course one aspect. The record company supports me a lot. Of course, I also want to thank Mr. Yijin."
  "Well, Teacher Yijin, the author of the lyrics and music of "Tianmingweilan"." Nie Xi casually explained to the audience.
  "He is really talented." Xu Guannao continued, "I know that Mr. Jin's songs are hard to find. When he refused the record company, we were all in despair." Xu Guannao groaned.
  "But it's a dead end." Nie Xi smiled.
  "So thank you very much, Mr. Yijin." Mr. A said sincerely.
  It wasn't until here that Sang Wuyan outside remembered that it turned out that "Tianming Slightly Blue" was also written by Yijin. No wonder that day when I watched "Libyan Shells", I always felt that the author was familiar.
Sang Wuyan has heard of the famous Yijin.
  In the past two years, this person can become popular with one song. But he is extremely low-key. Up to now, he has never appeared in public and refused any media interviews. Not to mention age, appearance, and biographical information. Even if it is a man or a woman, it has only recently been exposed.
  This is due to a scandal.
  This year, there was a beautiful woman who suddenly declared that she was "Yijin" on the Internet, and then published her personal blog. In addition, he revealed a series of "stories I have to tell" between myself and Xu Guannao.
  For a time, one stone caused a thousand waves of waves, and an uproar in the entertainment industry. There are even websites that do an exclusive interview with her to interview her creative thoughts.
  Reporter A: "Why did you name Yijin?"
  The beauty smiled reservedly: "The past and the present are those ambiguous and warm stories that happened to me, and the past and the present are the impact and rendezvous of my thoughts after I was influenced by Chinese culture and culture since I was a child. , So I took the pseudonym Yijin for these two meanings."
  Reporter A: "It's amazing, two simple words actually contain such a deep thought."
  As a result, it was Xu Guannao's record company that came out to clarify the facts, not Yi Jin.
  "The scandals between her and Xu Guannao are purely fictitious."
  "Do you have any evidence?"
  "It's actually very simple. This woman is a fake, because Yi Jin is a man at all."
  The reporters were in an uproar.
  "So, can I invite Yi to attend the press conference today?" a reporter asked.
  The spokesperson stretched his hands: "I'm sorry, this... we can't do anything."
  At that time, Cheng Yin commented: "This man is low-key to an almost abnormal level."
  "You are a pervert." Sang Wuyan twisted his eyebrows.
  "I'm praising him."
  "Do you think someone will use the word pervert to praise people?"
  "I am not."
  (5)
  On Tuesday morning, most people on the radio station were off. Sang Wuyan left his mobile phone in the drawer yesterday, so she went to the radio station to fetch it by herself on her bicycle.
  She parked her bicycle outside to take the elevator.
  As a result, there was another man waiting for the elevator, the man with charming eyes that I met by the lake last time. But at the moment he looked a little serious on his face, holding a cane in his hand.
  A very ordinary white metal cane, very thin and light.
  Sang Wuyan wondered, is this man on crutches at a young age?
  The man is tall and straight, but slightly thinner in proportion, in stark contrast to the petite Sang Wuyan, who has a slightly fat face. He was directly facing the elevator door, waiting quietly for the elevator to come down, but his eyes were out of focus. After Sang Wuyan came, he politely moved a half step to the side.
  Sang Wuyan was just a little weird. At this time, there were almost no people on the radio except on duty. How could such a handsome guy come to talk about advertising?
  I don't know if it feels like Sang Wuyan is looking at him or something, the man tilted his head, and Sang Wuyan hurriedly withdrew his gaze.
  She quickly turned her head around, staring at the electronic screen of the elevator, watching the numbers gradually change without squinting, 9, 8, 7...
  At this time the phone rang, and the man took the phone out of his pocket.
  "Well, I'll go up by myself, you don't have to come down."
  Not knowing what the other party said, the man faintly replied: "The vertical line on the right, the third line from top to bottom, I remember."
  Then hang up.
  Such a simple and clear call is so simple that it makes people feel a little indifferent, and it is vaguely impatient.
  He was really an extremely impatient man, Sang Wuyan thought.
  "Ding Dong—" The elevator came.
  The man paused, seeming to let himself go first.
  Ladies first, this is justified. Sang Wuyan stepped in without hesitation, then she turned around and pressed the button on the floor only to suddenly realize that the man lowered the cane before starting and touched it lightly on the left and right sides of the elevator door, and then reached out to support the door frame and walk. Come in.
  Sang Wuyan, who was standing still, was dumbfounded.
  He turned out to be blind.
  That ordinary metal white cane turned out to be a blind cane.
  Under this circumstance, looking at his line of sight, it turned out to be far away without any focus. A pair of shining dark eyes, they are so beautiful, but they can't see anything...
  With a "bang", Sang Wuyan heard her heart contract violently, and then slowly unfolded, unable to tell what it felt like.
  Regret, pity, sympathy, pity, sigh... It seems that all the emotions are mixed immediately.
  Recalling the morning when he first met the man in the park, he had been sitting by the lake for a long time with his eyes closed. What was he doing at the time? Are you listening attentively to the sounds of this world, or are you quietly waiting for the morning sun to fall into your eyes?

In the elevator, Sang Wuyan was behind and he was in front.
  Sang Wuyan originally thought that a man would ask himself to help him press the elevator, but when he saw that he hadn't spoken for a long time, she asked, "Need help?"
  He paused, turned his head back a little, then looked straight ahead, and said lightly, "No, thank you."
  After four words, he tightened his lips again.
  This kind of courtesy of being a thousand miles away caused Sang Wuyan to frown and raise a trace of displeasure, but this displeasure was immediately overwhelmed by the overwhelming sympathy.
  She saw him raise his right hand and fumble on the two rows of buttons on the right side of the elevator door. From top to bottom, the fingers slowly slide across the metallic surface, and then continue down.
  There were two elevator buttons, and he fumbled to the inner column on the right.
  The elevator was going up, and Sang Wuyan wondered if he would only reach the second floor, and the destination would have passed by the time he arrived. Therefore, Sang Wuyan's heart has been waiting nervously.
  His fingers were very sensitive, and when he touched the first button "12", he stopped slightly, and then continued to move downward.
  Sang Wuyan suddenly remembered the call just now, looking at the fingers slowly flicking the buttons.
  He said, "The one on the inside on the right, the third row from top to bottom, I remembered." That was the process of how to press the elevator button as described to him by others. This elevator button has no Braille logo.
  He touched the "10", he stopped, and pressed it without hesitation.
  However, Sang Wuyan was dumbfounded, and the light on the tenth floor went out.
  The characteristic of the radio station elevator is that when the button of a floor is pressed back and forth twice, it is canceled. Sang Wuyan also happened to go to the tenth floor, so the trouble was gone.
  The man didn't notice it, as if he was relieved.
  Sang Wuyan thought for a while, gently stretched out his hand, walked around his side, and then quietly pressed "10" again. After a series of actions, Sang Wuyan was convinced that the man hadn't noticed, and then relaxed.
  Sang Wuyan wanted to exhale for a long time, but then gave up. She could only sigh in her heart, really like a thief. She touched her pocket unconsciously, and the key was gone.
  "Yeah!" She couldn't help exclaiming.
  This kind of noise is particularly harsh in the elevator.
  The man did not move.
  Sang Wuyan covered her mouth, then flipped her handbag again, but still nothing.
  She frowned, and after two seconds of contemplation, she felt as if she had forgotten to lock the bicycle, and then the key and the lock were placed in the basket of the bicycle.
  Sang Wuyan glanced at the screen to reach the sixth floor, so she hurriedly pressed the button on the seventh floor, and when the elevator stopped and opened the door, she rushed out, preparing to change to the elevator down.
  While waiting anxiously, Sang Wuyan glanced at the man inadvertently, seeing the clear eyes slowly disappearing behind the closed elevator door.
......