Cuddles

~ ⋆ - ⭒ ☆ ⭑ - ★ - ⭑ ☆ ⭒ 

Venti sat curled into a ball, head resting on the arm of the couch, he tore his gaze from the rather mediocre film casted on the T.V screen. Sitting up slightly, he looked towards the boy sitting awkwardly on the opposite side of the sofa. Earlier in the night he had hinted for cuddles, but Xiao remained completely oblivious to the affection, often accidentally rejecting his advances.

It's not really something Venti could blame him for though, he hadn't exactly asked out right for the display of endearment, resorting to a simple " .. I'm kind of cold." only to receive a " Would you like me to get you a blanket?" from Xiao, making him reply with a slightly pouty " No, I'm fine." 

" Are you okay?" Xiao's voice startled him from his thoughts, a small flush rising to his cheeks at the realization that he had zoned out staring at the slightly shorter male.

" Yeah." He said huffing. What was up with him? He was usually so bold and up front with the things he wanted.

Looking back at the T.V screen, he moved slightly towards Xiao. Wearing an oddly determined expression as an idea struck him. He scooted closer until their thighs were almost touching. Xiao looked at him with a slightly raised brow but he decided to ignore it, instead he continued to watch the now uninteresting movie.

" Would it be okay if I.." He trailed off, feeling slightly embarrassed under his lovers confused gaze. " .. Rested my head on your shoulder?.."

Almost instantly a look of flustered puzzlement crossed his usually stoic features and he tensed slightly. Venti began to feel slightly dejected, he didn't want to force Xiao to do something he wasn't comfortable with. But he also wanted to make progress in the relationship. He absolutely adored Xiao and everything he did, he would do anything to make sure Xiao was happy. Even if it meant he had to be a little more patient with him.

Venti was about turn back around to watch the screen, when suddenly, a gentle hand reached out and cupped his cheek. Softly guiding his head onto Xiao's shoulder. He let out a quiet gasp at the subtle shock, but he blushed at the realization of what happened nonetheless.

" Of course it's okay." Xiao finally said, slightly patting Venti's hair before he retracted his hand. "Though receiving this type of affection is certainly... New."

Nodding, Venti glanced up at Xiao with a slight grin, meeting Xiao's passionate golden eyes. Both of their cheeks were heated at the close proximity. Taking a few deep breathes, Venti lightly nuzzled his head into the crook of his lovers neck.

Obliviously, Xiao pulled Venti into his chest. Absentmindedly tracing circles into his back, as Venti ran his fingers through Xiao's soft dark hair. The movie was nearing its end and Venti's breathing was becoming softer. The comfortable heat radiating off of Xiao's body lolling him into a sleepy state as he struggled to keep his eyes open. Xiao admired his relaxed features, a gentle smile gracing his face as his lover finally let his eyes fall shut, succumbing to sleep.

Xiao slowly leaned forward, careful to not disturb Venti's sleeping form as he steadily placed his lips against his blue-headed partners temple. Before falling into the same dream like state.

 ⋆ - ⭒ ☆ ⭑ - ★ - ⭑ ☆ ⭒ ~

- I HOPE THAT WAS GOOD HSJDHFG NEXT TIME I WONT LET YOU READ WHILE IM WRITING SO ITS A SURPRISE NEXT TIME >:) (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)

HELP WTF ARE THESE PC EMOJIS "😭" LOOK AT THEM 

"😭🥵🧐 🤓 😜 🤪🤯 😳🤑 🤠 😈 👿 👹 👺 🤡" ANYWAYS ILL STOP

IM JUST REALIZING THAT YALL CANT SEE WHAT I SEE UNLESS YOU'RE ON PC LMFAO

ALSO I SWEAR THIS SONG IS THE XIAOVEN SONG 

LOVE YOU <33

                                                                                           - Cryo