Oral (male on female)

My heart pounded against my ribcage. His hands were roaming my body making my hair stand on end. He leans in and kisses me deeply, consuming me.

I could feel my womanhood tingle at his touch. He reaches a hand up my shirt and unclips my bra with ease. His hands go to my boobs immediately, stroking and massaging them. "You are so hot." He whispers in my ear making me want him more. Our lips connect again and I could barely hold in my moans as I grind up against his growing bulge.

His mouth was still on mine, our tongues collided with each other's. I couldn't bare it any longer. I lifted my shirt up over my head revealing my perky breasts. My nipples were standing on end from how horny I was. He took of his shirt before rejoining at the lips. His chiseled abs hard against me as he pushes me to lay down on the bed.

Our lips part from each other and he begins sucking and kissing my neck. A moan escapes my lips as he attacks my skin with passion. His mouth is leaving a trail of hickeys as he lowers himself down my body. He kisses all the way down and across my collarbone and chest.

He uses his tongue to leave a line towards my tits. He makes eye contact with me as he begins to suck on one of my breasts. Massaging the other one in his hand. The feeling of his mouth on my body made my pussy so wet I could feel it dampening my panties. He moves from one boob to the other giving equal attention to both. He sucks on it really hard making me moan out his name.

He starts trailing his hand down my body and to the waist band of my pants. He pulls the elastic tight and let's go, letting it hit my skin and making me whimper in pleasure. He begins to shimmy my grey sweat pants down my legs. Leaving me in my completely see through black lacy thong. His eyes sparkle as he stares at my naked body in-front of him. "You want me?" He asks, teasing me. I nod my head, a desperate look across my face. "You're gonna have to do better than that, sweetheart." He whispers leaning over my body.

He begins to leave little kisses down my stomach and around the line of my thong. Making my pussy throb in desperation. "Please..." I beg him. He pulls of my thong and flings it on the floor. He spreads my legs before him and kisses up and down my thighs. My back arches every time he got close to my slit.

He slowly slides his tongue up my slit. "You are so wet. Aren't you, princess?" I couldn't respond, my mind was too fogged with lust.

And without a word of warning his mouth connects with my clit, Sucking and slurping my juices. I threw my head back as his tongue flicked my clit, causing waves of pleasure to hit me. I was a moaning mess.

I feel him put a finger in my opening, pumping it in and out at the same speed as his mouth causing my mind to blow. He then adds another finger pumping it deep inside of me, and then another. I scream out his name as he thrusts his long fingers inside of me.

I could feel my self coming closer and I knew he could tell, but he just kept going. I feel the knot inside me tighten. I rake my hand through his hair, tugging it causing him to grunt against me, sending vibrations though my body.

I felt it tighten even more. The feeling was pure bliss. My legs shook and bounced before I released all over him. My breath was heavy and my whole body tingled. So I expected him to stop, but he just kept going.

He removed his fingers from inside of me. They were covered in my cum, he removed his lips from my pussy and licks his fingers before he returned. His mouth moved towards my entrance, cleaning me up completely. His tongue flicked and curled inside of me causing me to moan.

He sucked and flicked his tongue across my lips and made me have another orgasm.  Before he got tired and I fell asleep in his arms. I listened to his heart beat calmly as he slept.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Just a reminder... don't report, just block!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you
-SXXXY