Chapter 1~

Heyy, my name is Payton and my best friend is Christopher. Right now, I'm sitting on the couch waiting for him to get back with the popcorn. It's taking forever! We are about to watch The Fault In Our Stars, he says I'm going to cry but I think he's going to cry like a baby haha.
"Don't start without me!" He yells.
"Me? Start without you? Never!" I yell back.
Chris enters the room with 4 bowls of popcorn!
"Chris what the heck! You little pig!"
"Aye, these are all for you, what are u talking about!"
"Yea yeah, whatever. Sit down and let's start the movie"
He sits down at the end of the couch and I sit next to him. He puts his arm around me and I rest my head on his chest. We get 3/4 through the movie and we already have red eyes from crying so much.
"I can't believe you wanted to watch this Payton! I'm going to kill you!"
"I didn't make you! You said you wanted to come over and I said I was going to watch a movie and u said alright that sounds cool so stop complaining it's not my fault you have a sensitive heart" I tease.
"Really? I have a sensitive heart? Who was the one who cried during the last movie we watched?"
"It was you Chris."
"Oh"
"Yeah, now can we finish this movie?" I laugh a little.
We finish the movie along with all 4 bowls of popcorn. Afterwards we go for a walk outside. It's around 9:30 and my curfew is 11 so we decided to go out and walk.
"So you want to stay the night?" I ask.
"Sure. Just let me text my mom."
Christopher texts his mom and she answers about a minute later. Chris reads out what she texted "Sure honey just stay out of trouble and behave. Don't forget you have school tomorrow, don't be late!"
"Sweet"
"So..should we order pizza?"
"Heck to the yea!"
We reach the park and just hang there till 10:45. Talking like usually. It's only about a 10 minute walk back home so there's no rush. I would still have 5 minutes to spare.
"Race you home!" Chris says as he looks at me.
"Ready to get beat by a girl?!" I questioned.
"Only if you're ready to get beat by someone as amazing as me"
"You're on!"
"Loser has to pay for the pizza"
"Haha get your wallet out!"
He ends up winning. So I order the pizza and pay and we stay up eating the pizza and watching movies till we fall asleep.