playing with blood and fire

Jasmin walks on the bulwarks, watching over the vegetation unfoldingfar on the horizon, enjoying the nocturnal breeze.
Never in her dreams she thought she would be all alone in french castle. Of course her hosts were there too, but they were long asleep. Leaving her roam freely around the sublime structure.
As she continues with her exploration, she hears the familiar sound of a bird in agony. For having beem aroind such animals her whole life, such things were unbearable to her ears.
She heads in the direction of the sound, which had her climb the stairs of the seemingly oldest tower around. The feeble sounds led her to an wooden door time had not been kind to. She opens it uncovering what appeared to be an attic witch a tiny window as it's only source of light.
When her eyes finally got accustomed to the dark, she could finally see the poor crow bleeding at her feet. She gently lifts the poor thing in her hands, examining it, putting in all the efforts to help. The bleeding looked like a bite "must have been an owl" she thought, before a silhouette appeared from the shadow.

"I see you like crows huh ?" Said a deep amused voice.

She takes little step back getting closer to the door then responds as calmly as possible "I.. I heard it's screams... had to help".

"Such selflessness. Truly admirable my dear." He said, while getting closer, finally unveiling from the shadow as she could perceive his face through the moonlight entering the room.

She lost herself in his cold gaze and his soft voice. Until she realized he had come so close to her she could feel his breath on her skin. He then came close to her ear and whispered "the little being in your hands is dead my dedear.she finally got a hold of herself, the bird had taken his final breaths, so she delicately put him down on the floor.

" Now then, how about you tell me your name my dear ? Since your smell makes it hard for me to contain my hunger" he said smiling and staring at her.

"Jasmin..." she said looking away.

"That's a sweet name. How long have you been here Jasmin ?" He says while putting her hair behind her ear.

"It's been a few hours.. but.. do you work here ? I haven't seen you with the other hosts when I came." She said.

" Oh no Jasmin I absolutely do not work here. I'm the owner." He said smiling.

"Oh i'm really sorry for the intrusion sir. I didn't think someone would be here haha." She said laughing in embarrassment.

" Don't worry about such trivial matters. Let's go clean up that blood on you've got all over you" he said standing up and heading towards a door on the other side of the attic.

She followed him to what looked like his quarters. Once inside she realised how huge the place was.

"Are you hungry Jasmin ?" he said pulling a steak from the fridge.

"A little... but really don't bother yourself with it." She said slightly embarrassed.

"Oh shut up i'll make you something. And the shower is over there. So gimme your clothes and go wash yourself."
She was hesitant to strip down in front of this stranger. Yet something made her want to obey. And as she took off her bloodied cothes, she kept looking at him as he cooked. He didn't look much older than herself maybe a couple years of difference. His black shirt was not fully buttoned up wich made her try and glance at what was uunderneath. It would have been am understatement to say she was aarouaaroused. She put her clothes on the floor and headed to the bathroom.
When she finaly cleaned herself up. She started thinking back of her host, and as she did her hand slided down her body to her intimacy. She pleasured herself while rubbing all of her being, that was the effect this stranger had over her.
But she was interrupted when he announced he had finished their meals.
She rushed out of the shower forgetting she had no clothes to put on, she turned red as he admired her from head to toe.

"What a gracious body you have here my dear." He said setting the table.

She tried her best to cover her body with her hands but it was too late.

"Oh please stop the act. If you're so embarrassed i'm stripping down too. Will you be at ease then ?" he said already unbuttoning his shirt.

She couldn't look away as he was finally naked in front of her.

"Will you join me at the table then dear ?" he said smiling at her.

She nodded and took place. As they ate and conversed. She couldn't help but find him increasingly attractive.

"You don't really seem like owning an old castle. You're way to young and hot to run a business this far away from the city don't you think ?" she said smiling and much more at ease.

"Hot ? Emmm well I have owned this place for quite sometime actually. And young wouldn't really be something to qualify me haha." He said laughing.

"What is that supposed to mean ? Are you some kind of vampire or beast of the night that lives here awaiting it's next prey ?" She said teasingly.

"Spot on my dear. You caught on pretty fast." He said in an amused tone, staring at her.

"Wait, are you serious ? Haha." she laughed.

He appeared behind her chair and put his hands on her shoulders whispering "absolutely" before biting her making her pass out.

She wakes up on a large bed. She sits down seeing she was still naked.

"Glad you woke up my dear, the night would have been boring if you had slept too much." He said standing next to her.
For some reason she felt no fear and actually was quite relaxed.
He pushed her on the bed and started kissing her.
Her lips melted on his, she could not realize how soft they were. As they kissed, she could feel his hands on here chest, grabbing, teasing her hardening nipples which he started licking as he slid from her lips, to her neck and finally to her chest.
She run her finger through his hair pulling him closer. "Ah... ah... please... lick me there..." she said moaning.
He kissed here once more before locking her hips in his hand. Then licking her intimacy. He kept running his tongue through her vagina and anus pleasuring her till her eyes rolled up. She felt her limits closing in as her moans became screams and her whole body was shaking at every stroke of his tongue.
But suddenly he stopped and sat down on lied down, leaving her trembling and breathing loudly.

"Your turn to lick me my dear. So, get to work." He said showing her his cock as hard and as big as she imagined.

She started crawling towards him. Making sure to lift her butt up, arching her back, while shyly licking his cock.
Seemingly annoyed with such thing he slapped her butt until she intensified the strokes of her tongue going from the bottom up.
Suddenly, he grabbed her hair and started pushing it deep in her mouth making her gag. He kept pushing her pulling her head. Until he stood up and moved his hips going inside her mouth faster and faster. Until finally, she felt the warmth of his cum in her mouth. She swallowed it all, then smiled as he pulled her in for a kiss.
She stayed on all four as he got back to licking and fingering her, spanking her each times she moaned.
The she felt something big rub against her vagina, she tried to look back as he penetrated her with his cock making her scream and grab pull the sheets as hard as she could.
He started moving his hips slowly as making her feel every inch he put inside her. Then he pulled her hair and put her arms behind her back and started making hard yet slow movements.
Tears of pleasure rolled down her cheeks, as her body got increasingly warmer reaching its limits.
He finally started moving his hips as fast as he could, making each thrust go as deep as he could.
She had started shaking again, while screaming in pleasure. As she finally reached the summit of her pleasure, while feeling her womb get filled with warmth.
She rolled to her side. As he hugged her from behind. Kissing her gently on the back of her head. Then he whispered.
"You really are the love of a life aren't you Jasmin ?"