Untitled Part 2

“Shh, its ok I'm going to take care of you, I promise. You can rely on me.” Bellamy whispered it like a prayer into the waves of straw coloured hair that surrounded his face. He picked up the girl who was way too small for her age and shouted orders to the people around about getting a bed set up in his tent, with a few curse words thrown in for those who didn’t respond fast enough.

Octavia walked into her brother’s tent to find a young girl asleep in his bed and Bellamy sitting in a chair staring at the floor like the pained expression on the tiny girls face was flowing straight into him. Octavia didn’t say what she wanted to because she knew that that would break her big brother “Is she eating properly?” Bellamy’s reply was a rumble “not since Clarke left and started the attack on mount weather no, she was too worried about losing her, and now she has.” Octavia knelt down as her brother slide off the chair and fell onto his and for the first time since their mother died she saw her brother cry and really let go. “She just left, she didn’t even look back and give me a chance to convince her back, O. I would do anything to bring her back.” Octavia realised that her brother had fallen for the girl who had just abandoned him she was filled with anger but she pushed it down and just held her brother. “I know Bell, I know”.