prologue

When Jasmine told me she was literally introducing me to the boys, I hesitated. I didn't want to do it. I was a fan of BTS, yeah, but I'm pretty sure meeting them would ruin whatever preconceived notion I had of the group. Especially of my "bias". However, I knew I couldn't say no to my sister's demands, especially when it involved my driving.

"Please, ate," she begged on the phone. "I don't really have a choice. We need to split them up so they wouldn't look suspicious together."

"Jasmine" I repeated her name seriously as if to get her attention. "They're fucking loaded. Can't you just get a driver--" Didn't she work for a world-famous media agency? This shouldn't be an issue at all.

"NO!" she cut me off quickly. "I can't and don't trust anyone else about this. I mean, this is BTS."

Fuck. After much internal deliberation, I caved. It was just one ride anyway, how hard can it be? I knew I couldn't blow this for her either; my sister has been trying her best to handle everything in her job since she got the BTS project. "Um, fine. What's the deal? Where do I take them?" Before she replied, I added, "I don't need to talk to them right?"

"You can! They're so much better in English now! Your bias is pretty fluent, IMO."

"Ah, shut up. This is not helping." I scratched my forehead, trying to ignore the anxiety bubbling in my belly. Unlike her, I was not used to casually talking to the seven members of the biggest band in the world. She's had practice for months; I had what, a few hours at most? "When do I pick them up?" Please say tomorrow. Or next week. Or next month. But of course, that was not going to be the case. 

"YAY! Thank you! I'll text you the details soon. I need to go, bye!"

"WHAT THE—"

She hung up on me. The bitch hung up on me. I just stared at my phone for a whole minute, wondering if that really happened. I put my phone down eventually, just in time to see her text with the details about the job. I needed to pick them up in an hour. Ugh. I tried not to notice the way my body felt tense. My fingertips felt cold and my breath felt short. 

What have I gotten myself into?

--

*ate  -- a term used for an older sister

Author's Note: So yay, I'm back with this new story and I must say, I'm glad to be here with my new muse! Yes, this fic is happening in the Philippines. Feel free to imagine yourself as the reader, if that helps. Before anything else, please let me be clear that this story will mostly be fluff and romance. Some things will be crazy impossible, but hey. That's why this is published here. Haha. Hope you all enjoy the ride!!! <3 - Jac