🎭Mask club🎊

Ignore errors please...

Jungkook eyes immediately scan everywhere as he and Lisa step inside the club along with Minhyuk and Myungmin while holding hands together like couple.

They look around the place as people drink and dance all over the place, it was so loud but it look so fun. Lisa smiled as she spotted Rose making her way towards them. She was wearing a casual outfit. The exact same one the others servers were wearing.

She works in the company from morning to 5pm in the evening, then she does a part-time work in the new club where she recently got a Job as a server that's while Lisa suggested they come here.

"Good evening Sirs." Rose greeted before drifing her gaze to Lisa who she quickly recognize although she was wearing a face mask, then she gulped. "Ma'am. Vip?" Rose inquired, averting her gaze quickly as Lisa smile sweetly. "Of course it's Vip." Lisa said with sarcasm, rolling her eyes a little.

"Oh, right. This way." Rose faked smile and lead them towards the Vip section. "I thought you were supposed to win her but not to act like some rude CEO boss in one of those 13years old fantasies in wattpad." Jungkook said, eyes still scanning around the club.

Lisa huffed, "I just can't help it, please remind me in case i am to talk to her next time." She responded and Jungkook simply ignored her. They took a table and sat down on the leather chairs which were comfy. 

The place was a little bit smoky and dark because of the dim colorful lights that was decorating everywhere, you won't be able to see anyone's face clearly unless the white twisting bulb on the ceiling reflect on the person's face. But hell to the masks, you can't even make anyone's face when they have a mask on, unless you are very familiar with the person."What would you like to order?" Rose asked.

"A bottle of Tequila, scotch and Vodka." Lisa answered with a smile while Jungkook and the others stare at her with wide eyes. "oh hell no! a bottle of Tequila which she isn't going to drink from, that's for sure and a bottle of spanish wine please and um with some cocktails. Thank you." Jungkook smiled at Rose and the young lady nodded and walk away.

"what was that?" Lisa asked with a pout. MinHyuk couple were busy eating each other's face in front of them.

'Aigoo..this two are so shameless.' Jungkook thought and averted his gaze from them

"That was me, stopping you from taking alcoholic beverages because if you get drunk i am not going to take your ass home and i am going to tell your father that i don't know you." Jungkook said, eyes looking around.

Lisa scoffed."Right our prom album is on top my nightstand." Lisa said with a smile and jungkook eyes widened. "no, no, you're kidding." Jungkook said dramatically only to earn a simple shrug from Lisa. "My Dad will find you and besides i left my phone on the nightstand too. You were the last person who i called." Lisa grinned, mischievously.

"You are going back home." Jungkook said with a stern face as he stood up, ready to put her on his shoulder and send her back home. Lisa broke into a fit of laughter and pull him down to sit, "I was kidding! come on." She laughed and cling unto him when she saw Rose coming towards their table.

"Kiss me." She said, eyes fixed on Rose who was staring back at her. "Oh hel--" Jungkook swallowed back his words as Lisa pull him by his collar and latch her lips on his.

Meanwhile, Someone smiled as he look around but immediately frown when his eyes spotted some familiar figures. "Taehyung...isn't that Hyungs." Jimin asked, nudging the other who was busy drinking.

"mhmn?" Taehyung hum as he drop his glass as tilt his head to look at the direction Jimin was pointing at. "oh, it's hyungs and...Jungkook?" Taehyung felt his heart breaking as a lady who he recongnise to be Lisa pull Jungkook towards her and kiss him deeply.

"That wrench." He mumbled under his breathe, his slender fingers balling into a fist.

'Why is he jealous i thought he'd be happy?' Jimin thought while staring at Taehyung's fist.

Lisa pulled away with swollen lips, leaving jungkook to recollect himself as he blinks his eyes rapidly. Then she smiled and dart her gaze to Rose who shakingly drop their tray on the table carefully and began arranging their red plastic cups.

" pour me a cup of spanish wine please." She said with a wide smile as she stare at Rose intensively. The younger nodded and gulped before opening the wine. "I'm so shock, you didn't told me you guys are dating Jungkook but i am happy for you too." Myungmin said with a smile making Jungkook dumbfounded.

'uh'

And that was how Rose broke the bottle of spanish wine, her hands went weak immediately after hearing what Myungmin said.

"i. i'm so-so sorry, i didn't mean to, please forgive me." She said immediately and began picking up the broken bottles with her hands. Lisa blinks her eyes surprised and quickly stood up to help the girl who was on the verge of tears.

"hey, hey stop. You are bleeding!" Lisa shouted at her but she just kept picking up the broken bottles. "i said stop!" She shouted at Rose and she immediately stop. Lonely tears sliding down her cheeks as she lower her head.

"I'm sorry." She kept mumbling under her breath which made Lisa feel guilty because of her plan. If she didn't plan all this Rose won't have been so heartbroken right now.

"I'm sorry." Rose mumbled again and Lisa sighed, crouching down to hug her. "Shh, it's me who should be apologizing." She said and peck the crying lady's forehead.

MinHyuk couple blinks in confusion before looking at Jungkook who was just smiling as he stare down at Roselisa.

"Oh my God, Rose what did you do?!" Another server came to them and stare at Rose and Lisa with confusion. "it's okay will are paying for that." Lisa said as she and Rose both stood up and the server nodded.

"I will someone to take care of this mess." She said and left.

"Okay, look like everything is settled now." Lisa smiled at Jungkook who nodded. "Okay then, i'll be taking Rose home. Please pay for the bottles." Lisa wink and grab the server's wrist, while Jungkook stare at her with disbelief.

'Oh, this girl.' He grab a handful of his hair frustratedly.

"What was that?" Minhyuk asked, confused. Jungkook took a deep breath. "Lisa wanted to make her secretary Jealous, she knows the girl has feelings for her but anything she talk about it Rose is always in denial." Jungkook explained and MinHyuk nodded in understanding.

"She seems like a good kisser though."  Myungmin teased Jungkook who blushed shyly and quickly stood up, running away from embarrassment. "i will be at the bar." He said and quickly speed walk towards the bar.

"Okay...where did we stop." Myungmin asked with a smirk while staring into Minhyuk's eyes.

to be continue....

Hiya guys, sorry for not updating, i injured my thumb and couldn't type without feeling the sting so please i hope you understand me and also you can tell me your thought on this chapter.