Chapter One

Lydia's POV

"WAKE THE HELL UP YOU RETARD" the head master of the orphanage yelled at me. Yeah... that's my life right there.
Omg sorry I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Lydia Smith, I am 14 years old and I live in this hell hole. I was here for about 6 years now. And those 6 years have been the worse. I have light brown hair that it up to around my mid back and hazel eyes. I am 5'5. kinda short I guess you can say. I LOVE the color purple, SnapBacks, penny boards, the Internet, Arizona tea and all that jazz. I am not that usual girly girl, but let's continue this story...
I decided to actually wake up now so I don't get yelled at even more. I got dressed with a pair of high waisted jeggings and a crop top that says "YASSS." I curled the ends of my hair and put it in a half pony.
"IM GOING OUT!" I yelled to whoever could hear me.
"BE BACK BY 1:45 LOSER!" someone else yelled back at me. yeah... I get called really rude names, but I am use to it.
I looked at my iPhone 6 to Check the time. you must be like "WHAAA???!!! IPHONE 6?!" I only got it because it was my birthday. I usually get electronics on birthday and holidays and whatever. I also have a Mac book laptop and a IPad.
So I got my penny board cause I can't live without that and went to the nearest store to buy candy and Arizona cause I'm that person.
I paid and checked the time. "1:40" I read.
Wait.... OH SHIT I HAVE 5 MINUTES.
I raced as fast as I could to get back to the orphanage. I checked the time once again and read "1:47" oh damn it! Here we go again.
"YOURE LATE MORON!" A person yelled at me "Just wait here and we are going to see what the couple are looking for" I mumbled a "okay" and waited. I knew that the people weren't looking for a 14 year old girl, they were probably looking for a child that is 8 years old or less.

///Jc POV\\\

I was scrolling the TV trying to find sponge bob when I saw a commercial that grabbed my attention. A orphan. I called the boys down (I know Ricky doesn't live with them but it's a fan fic so doesn't matter) after the commercial I finally spoke "guys I am thinking of adopting" they nodded " yeahhh we should! It can change a persons life!" Ricky said. "LETS DO THIS!" Kian yelled. We drove to the nearest orphanage in California. "Hello I am looking for adopting." I said proudly to the woman standing there.